1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SUGGESSTION !! Loyalty Programme

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Saumya, May 22, 2013.

Loyalty Benefit Prog. for FIAT-ians who stood by and MADE THE MOVE in tough times ?

1. YES

2. NO

0 vote(s)
  3. Confused ? ;)

0 vote(s)
  4. Have other opinion ?

0 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

FIAT should draw up a Loyalty-Benefit programme for We Fiat-Ians who trusted the brand and were driven by pure passion for the brand to have gone ahead and made our purchases, even though market conditions/reviews were against.

When things were tough, we MADE THE MOVE and stood by FIAT & now they shouldn't neglect us.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

FIAT is doing all things in a smooth and slow transaction..they will give loyalty programme to we Fiat-ians but wen god knows..hope to get it soon rather than late..
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

It was once told by Enrico at an inagruation event that TFIians would be given special considerations on purchases of their products. But not sure when and how it shall be implemented. Hope they remember that TFI is one of the major promoter typo forum for their products.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Well, frankly, I am unable to grasp the gist of this thread. We bought our cars because we liked them ; not to do FIAT a favour. To say we did FIAT a favour is to demean our entire car purchasing experience.

Is FIAT neglecting us? Quite a strong word to use. Far from it. Exclusive dealerships, product refreshes, new launches on anvil. FIAT is securing its future (trying) and in the same breath is ensuring our secure ownership experience as well. See how Skoda has packed up Fabia.

That's just my opinion.

Zenwalker - kindly point me to the source of that info. I have missed it.

3 people like this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Loyalty programs are structured marketing efforts that reward, and therefore encourage, loyal buying behavior – behavior which is potentially beneficial to the firm. Therefore, loyalty programs are more suited to establishments that trade in commodities that are candidates for repeat purchases - essentially consumables. I fail to understand how the Automobile industry fits in here. I mean, by offering a loyalty program, will FIAT expect people to come back to buy more cars from them? I mean, how many cars is an average user going to buy in a lifetime?

Sure, offering referral bonus, like the free GPS navigation reward that FIAT ran some time back, makes more sense. Also, let us not forget, we are just a group of car owners / auto enthusiasts, who happen to like the same brand. We have no power to modify the way the car manufacturer operates, by virtue of being a member here or anywhere else. Personally, I feel it is childish to expect benefits from dealers / car manufacturers / service centers, just because we spent 5 minutes signing up for an unrestricted, free for all internet forum and a few rupees buying stickers.

True, the dealers offer discounts when you tell them you are a member here, but please do not be under the impression that the dealer is making a loss. The dealer is just ripping others off and offering you a discount, so you will give them some free advertising. It is a win win situation for them. If you really believe that bad publicity here or anywhere else is going to affect any business, think again. Name one business that had to shut shop and wind-up, because customers stopped patronizing due to bad publicity on an internet forum. Also, please remember, we are a very small percentage of FIAT car owners, who are here. There are a much larger number of FIAT owners, who are not a member anywhere on the internet and they will continue to patronize their favorite service providers.

I have got very good service, good prices from Car dealers, Spares dealers, Tyre dealers, Service Centres and Insurers - without ever naming an online forum. No stickers on my car either.

Last edited: May 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.