1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sudden loss in acceleration

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Manoj Thakkur, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Manoj Thakkur

Manoj Thakkur Timido

I am facing one problem in my Linea that If I drive more than 100 Km/Hr there is sudden loss of acceleration in this condition I have to switch off the ignition two three times switch on & off without cranking after that it works normally for about 40-50 Km and again same problem comes. I have gone to the service center but they could not find the problem. No indication fault indication comes on screen.

If somebody is facing such type of problem or if somebody have the solution to this problem.
  2. Shyam Sundar Nijgal

Shyam Sundar Nijgal Timido

Linea 1.3
    I have a 2011 Dec make/2012 Jan registered Linea MJD Emotion Pack. Total KMS done is 69700. A week back, I faced the issue. Switching off and switching on helped. There was absolutely no power at all and this happened at any gear or RPM. Worried I took it to Vecto Motors, Hosur Road, Bangalore. It's still there and I'm coming back after a TD. It also had a service pending and I got it done too. Will update on the solution. EGR was cleaned-no go. Clutch plates replaced as it was due. No issues with EGR valve. Tomorrow he will try MAF sensor, acceleration sensor. Also compression check. Hoping for the best.