1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Stunning Ever Loving Indian-Italian Beauty - Oceanic Blue Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by yomanyo, Jan 11, 2013.

1. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

Pondicherry
    The wait is over. The stunning beauty came home today. Overall it was pleasent buying experience and I'm glad I chose the best looking car in India. Thanks a million to all fellow Fiatians here for their honest valuable feedback and suggestions.The information out here helped me to take the final call on Fiat. Now its time to enjoy her with safe drives. Need all your blessings and wishes for a happy trouble free life with this Italian Indian beauty.

Here are some pics for you guys to enjoy !

Will upload more pics and write more details later.

Thank you all!

P1110157.jpg

P1110159.jpg

P1110163.jpg

P1110164.jpg
    11 people like this.
  2. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Sakthi. Looks stunning; it seems you have got the parking sensor fitted.

You will enjoy every moment you drive this car for sure. Wish you all the best; safe driving and trouble free ownership.
    1 person likes this.
  3. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

Pondicherry
    Thank you, Arun. I ditched the Absolute Edition package and took free insurance instead. Saved a few thousand rupees. Yes I did fit the parking sensors finally since the reverse parking cameras they had wasnt up to the mark on the quality and price. For not I'll live with it and upgrade later. Hope you are enjoying your blue beauty as well :)
  4. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations yomanyo... The OB Linea does look smashing. Wish you many happy miles in the beauty!!!
    1 person likes this.
  5. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    congrtz..OB is one of the best lukin colour on Linea..Wishing u happy miles ahead,im sure linea is gng to make u smile with every km behind the wheels.You cant resist yourself from throwing her around tight cornerz making driverz behind you :wow
    please get rid of the over sized dealer sticker from the rear wind screen and paint the reverse sensors to blue.

- - - Merged Post - - -

please go for a paint proctection package as soon possible,Ob looks good & smahing but its prone to scratches and swirl marks easily
    1 person likes this.
  6. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

Pondicherry
    Thank you Asif. Good call on the sticker and paint on the sensors. Will do it. :) Plus the paint protection. Thanks!
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Awesome. Congrats :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Welcome to OB club...take gud care of the car paint........
    1 person likes this.
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Congrats for your new beauty! Looks awesome! It's like everytime i look at a Linea, it becomes even more beautiful :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Ob looks best in linea. Congos

tasting the Italian delight!
    1 person likes this.