1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Stream Music from Android phone to Blue & Me

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by adrena, Oct 6, 2012.

1. is this for real?? Can you please explain the procedure?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. You can also use bluetooth router(google playstore) to do this, songs will played in mono only.
  3. alexpen

alexpen Timido

Murcia, Spain
    Murcia
    Fiat Enthusiast
  4. Anas

Anas Timido

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi I am having problems with blue and me I tried to connect pen drive to punto but it shows nothing.plz plz tell me how to connect it
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Anas, I doubt GP 1.2 music system has support for USB. Could you please explain what kind of problem you are facing? How are trying to connect USB to music system?
  6. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    Dont know if it helps not tried but there is a bluetooth reciever avlble on Amazon.in..search for 'bluetooth audio reciever '. Its a pendrive kind of thing, which makes any device thinks as if a usb drive is plugged in and is displayed as 2 gb memory. Also the device - car music system- plays in usb mode !! Nice piece of tech... only small glitch is audio takes some time to play when tracks are played...probably it recieves music data from phone over bluetooth and gets stored in that PENDRIVE and then is played by the audio sys.....music quality is amazing
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 23, 2015 ---
    Dont know if it helps not tried but there is a bluetooth reciever avlble on snapdeal..search for 'bluetooth audio reciever '. Its a pendrive kind of thing, which makes any device thinks as if a usb drive is plugged in and is displayed as 2 gb memory. Also the device - car music system- plays in usb mode !! Nice piece of tech... only small glitch is audio takes some time to play when tracks are played...probably it recieves music data from phone over bluetooth and gets stored in that PENDRIVE and then is played by the audio sys.....music quality is amazing
  7. deepcruise

deepcruise Timido

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I have a Solution, Proved and tested

I have tried BT Mono, horrible sound effect, you can better switch of and drive :)

The solution is, Get the Music from Android received in a blue tooth music dongle and get it FM modulated so that ur car FM receiver can receive it.

You need to buy 2 things.

1. Blue tooth dongle (You can get it for 380 Rs from Amazon.in)
    2. FM Modulator (You can get for 816 Rs from Amazon or Snap deal)

That's it you are all set...Get the Fm Modulator inserted in to the electric out in the centre console, insert the Bluetooth dongle in the FM modulator USB slot, stream music from ur phone by selecting the Bluetooth in ur screen, works perfect.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 31, 2015 ---
    Bluetooth USB receiver didn't alone work for me, use it with the FM modulator, this works out finally for me, I am happy with the sound quality
    RajeshLamba likes this.
  8. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    Another solution : use fm transmitter of nokia n8 !! :)
  9. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    If one is still lying around
  10. shrikant

shrikant Timido

Buldana
    Buldana,Maharashtra
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Blue n me works fine with my phone, but cant connect da media player with blue n me