1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Strange aspect of Fiat-who else has experienced this?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gauravp, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Sorry for the quality of the pics. Thats all I have for now taken from my mobile. Camera is broken.
    Those are my 2 beauties.

Mobile pics 261.jpg

Mobile pics 269.jpg

Mobile pics 246.jpg

Mobile pics 265.jpg
  2. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    My Father in Law bought Palio In 2001 and had recently done 1lakh Km and said Jitu, engine sounds as good as the 1st day and didn't want to sell that car for mare 60-70 thousand rupees so he gave it as a gift to his brother in law and both are happy men.
  3. :) my family love Linea VGT.speacially kids like it so much that they remember each n every vacation,spent with Linea.
    Let me tell you that we have 5 year old Innova,3 year old Sonnata Ambura, Brand New Vento Highline, Santro.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Offf oh. Emotional topic for me.
    I can proudly say that our family has not purchased the car other than FIAT.
    My grandpa used FIAT elegant (2nd Hand) from 1962-69. After his demise in 1969, my father sold to someone and now doesn't know anything about that person. I have no photo, no Regn number nothing.
    After that he purchsed Premier Padmini in 1987 which still I am using. (I'l not repeat his mistake of selling father's car)
    My elder bro purchased FIAT Uno in 1999. Before shfiting to Hyd I was having 02 options. Sell Padmini or Uno. I prefered to sell Uno and brought Padmini to Hyd.In Oct'10 I purchased Linea.
    I am sure my son will purchase Fiat xxyyzz.
    We just love FIAT!!!! :clap It has most beautiful cars in his stable.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have often seen and heard that once a Fiat always you will be a Fiatian
    We had padmini, then sold and went for 137D floor shift, after that we had 118NE, then a nightmare dad said will go for maruti because more and more marutis are on road, so we got 800 5 speed, but then i had made up my mind, The next car will be FIAT no wonder if FIAT is not existing i will get a second hand, But then my dad asked are you sure wanna go for FIAT, I said no second thinking, F I A T is the next car nothing else, and i am sure dad also likes the Punto very much, he says to his friends that we get a feeling of driving a saloon car, Heeheee. :mrgreen: NO WAY THIS CAR WILL GO OUT FROM OUR PARKING LOT. :car
  6. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    I had also experience this very thing. I have a 2006 Palio 1.6 & now a Linea Multijet EmPk.
    I was asked many times are you paid by fiat to do this????

I have noticed, all Linea / Punto owners are always discussing about their cars passionately, which does not happen with any other car

has anyone seen this?
    A Santro owner is asking the other Santro owner what tyre pressure are you running?
    Or a Swift owner asking about some media player issues in a car deck to other Swift owner?
    I have not.

But sure I see this often,
    when my 2 year old nephew & niece visit my house, first thing they ask is where is Amey Mama's Linea?????
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thats shows how much affected we are towards our Car. I have seen not only in this club, but also with the Fiat car owners they are too attached to the Car.