1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Strange aspect of Fiat-who else has experienced this?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gauravp, Feb 17, 2011.

1. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

I will tell something very strange about Fiat Cars- Today when i was telling to my wife that new BEAT diesel is also coming with Fiat 1.3 MJD engine, i was surprised and (also felt good at the same time) when she suddenly said that whenever we will sell our Linea T jet, we will buy FIAT car only!!

I know guys like Fiat cars as they drive and experience the pleasure of driving the Fiat cars but what make her to go again with Fiat. She simply said that Fiat cars are unbelievably beautiful and they become the part of the family so she can't think anything other then Fiat. I have never expected this from her who in her family has cars like Ford Endy, Ford Fiesta, Toyota Qualis and Pajero.

Have you guys experience something similar to this? If yes, i know you would have felt the same way as i am feeling now ::D
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Sadly, we are planning to sell off our 7 years old Palio, and my mom is already Heart Broken...
  3. @Gaurav - Similar stories with Fiat owners Bro.

I wanted to sell my 2002 1.2 palio and wanted to buy a swift because I din't have money to buy Punto MJD, Punto 1.2 I din't like much cos I am an enthusiast and not a regular driver and 1.4 was gonna be heavy on petrol and initial cost. I thot of swift since it has better resale value and then after couple of years later thot I cud go for GP MJD.

Then my galfrnd says - Paagal hogaya kya, apne ghar mein maruthi kabhi nahi ho saktha hai.
    Me - Arre, do saal ke baad sale tho karna hai. Thoda highway mein speed control karenge, bus.
    She - Nahi, zaroorath nahi hai, Fiat chodke kuch nahi.

Then we started searching for another temporary used car (wanted to sell the old palio because it was wildely used by old owner and got it from First choice - I had spent a lot already). Man, we couldn't find a replacement for a Palio.
    There was a skeptical buyer for my Palio. He wasn't sure about buying the car. One fine day he says I am giving you the cash and I want the car, thats when I felt, man I am not gonna let anyone touch this car. So decided to keep my 1.2 Palio. Punto was the next choice but again $$$ problem. Finally we got an S10.

Now she tells 2 saal ke baadh 2nd hand punto kharidenge so that we can don't have to sell the S10 (new Punto would cost much and S10 may have to be sold)
    Me - 2 gaadiyan leke kya karenge.
    She - S10 jaisa gadi haath se jayega tho phir se milega kya?
    Me - S10 ko petrol kaun dalega.
    She - Chalega, bus aisehi rakenge usko kabhi kabhi use karne keliye. Tuje nahi chaiye tho mein use karoongi.
    Me - Pehle steering pakadne tho sikh ja. LoL. :steering

I kno my next car is also Fiat - Punto MJD. After that also I know Fiat chodke kuch nahi. Lol. Well I'm Lovin it. :redcar :car :dancing
  4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Such a lovely post!
    Seriously, FAIT's are for passionate people...cars with hearts n souls!
  5. gurus

gurus Amatore

Same case here...
    We TD last december and finalized buying Punto. But because of last minute changes, I didn't buy it. So we settled for used car as temp fix.
    My wife told that whenever we are replacing this car, its got to be punto. :)
    Got surprised I should say..
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

this is straight from the heart. thnx for writing and sharing.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :wow Thats what should say Long live FIAT :dancing
  8. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    Every heart says Fiat and Fiat only. But head says Marus and hyundais. Long Live Fiat in the hearts of India.
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    1000 % agreed. ::T :clap :clapping
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

When i sold my Palio, I did feel that some part of mine is gone and felt very sad. I have sold many vehicles in the past but never had any kind of sentiments attached.

After selling the car, wife wanted to take a last look at the car. We went to the new owner and had a final look of the car and came back.

My new FIAT car is in the yard, it just reached have to got for PDI.