1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Story of My White Stallion : Punto 1.3 Multijet Dynamic Ownership Thread

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by rudresh, Nov 26, 2012.

1. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Yes, I got the tax invoice which will be given to RTO but nothing like sales receipt. which will have breakdown of everything.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Then insist on it. Do you want me to speak to Tejaswi guys?
    1 person likes this.
  3. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Thanks Kiran,

They asked me to wait for next week as this is month end. So will let you know if something comes up and your intervention needed. They gave the absolute pack today. :)
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congratulations on the Absolute pack.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Rudresh....for your White Stallion :)
  6. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Thanks everyone, Just got to know from them that Absolute Edition offer ends today.
  7. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Did 3M car care today, Under body 5 years and paint sealant. Very satisfactory job from the guys. 5 yrs comes with 6 free check ups and touch up if required. The car is shinning to its highest glory :)
  8. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Completed ~1000kms. So far exceptional experience. Avg ~ 14.5km/L 70% AC in city.

One thing bothering me for couple of days, I am hearing some rattling sound when I am in 2nd gear and pulling on uphill. I am confused what it is. Makes me uncomfortable :confused:
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Are you getting sound only in 2nd gear on uphill? Bit strange, can you try to locate from where it is originating?
  10. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    I m quite sure its coming from the front under bonnet. generally in 2nd i noticed coz to pull it up, i m in that gear specially while taking turning uphills. It could be suspension too :(