1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Story Of My second marriage: FIAT Punto 90hp Sport Ownership Story

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by XLR8er, Jan 30, 2014.

1. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    This is not an ownership report. This is the story of How I became a FIATian. Rather a Journey to the happiness. My First love would be my bike so the title. However, I don't think I can ever decide whom I love most. And before writing this I would like to thank all the people who were a part of this experience and who encouraged me to buy a FIAT. My special thanks to our forum Member kedarbendre for making me buy a FIAT. And hence helping to take one of the most important decision of my life if I may.

This article is divided in many sections. So The article starts now. And I am really sorry to inform you that I will be writing chapters by chapters and they are NOT gonna be a short ones.

MY JOURNEY

Before cars we all have driven bikes. The change is indeed inevitable. but it can be good. I dont know if I should Call myself a Biker by Blood or a Driver by soul. I will let you folks decide.

Why am I writing this article? Who is a biker, or rather what? Is it possible that a BikerHeart can turn into a MotorHeart? I honestly don’t know. And I don’t wanna know actually. Is the answer to the question really worth it? I really have no idea. In a way, I actually don’t really care. All I want is to be on the roads or in our Country’s case, no roads. :evilsmile

IMG_20131210_135223.jpg

Biking means freedom, Biking means a connection to the nature. The feeling of wind, the noise. No, the music when we touch redlines and just shout loudly in our helmets with utter joy. My saying is that, “There comes a time in life when a biker has to leave all the things behind and choose” and be on four wheels. Here I can relate my situation to many. In My Opinion the question itself is not fair.

IMG_20140118_101208.jpg

Recently I became a proud owner of my dream car. I won’t get into that more because this article is about Number of wheels. So if a guy starts to drive more than ride, is he doing wrong? Is it worth it? I think I should tell you how I feel about it. Let’s find out together shall we! :p

IMG_20140124_195307.jpg

I am a biker, why? Many will argue that I drive my car more. Then who am I to say something like this? But let me tell you. I love driving but then again it’s not that simple. I have been riding for 2 and a half years now. I enjoyed it like nothing else. Riding in the rain so nobody can see u cry. Or laugh or whatever the heck you feel like. The feeling of flying on the twisty roads of Lavasa. The deperate attempt to touch your knees to the ground ( With my new tyres I am almost getting there). The Feel of forces when u suddenly change direction and could see the whole world revolving around you.

IMG_20140123_132531.jpg

I know I know. I am not clear with what I like. Maybe I don’t want to. Let’s focus on Driving shall we. When I am in my car, I am in a different world. The grip on steering, the way she moves when we turn that big heavy ring. The amount of G-Force that puts me all over the cockpit. But I told you I am not clear about being a Biker or a Driver. May be I am a lost spirit in the Motorworld, I do not know.
    When I am Riding, I see a turn and I wanna bend till my leg hurt. When I am driving I wanna steer till my hands become numb :steering
    ( They have and its actually a sweet pain, Trust me). By any way, is it possible that I can Ride and Drive at the same time? Probably not. I think It doesn’t matter if you are a Biker or a Driver. All that matters is your love to the road. And your will to achieve great joy.

IMG_20131214_150046.jpg

I am not sure if I have given answers to the question about what is better. But then again. You are searching for the wrong answer. Either you are on two wheels or four wheels, It doesn’t matter. All that matters is how you feel. And now when I look back and think. Whether I am on bike or driving I feel only one thing. “I FEEL INFINITE”.
    - Love You Both, Rituraj.

CHAPTER 1 Coming Soon.

IMG_20131005_161942.jpg

IMG_20140118_154355.jpg
  2. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice introduction Rituraj! Welcome to the fiat family!

Mind it, this comes from a biker friend!

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  3. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks a lot mate. I am just loving the FIAT effect in my life. :cool:
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nice writeup and you are welcome.

I am glad that you own your dream car and didnt behave like typical Indian car buyer and followed Kitana Deti Hai mantra.
    1 person likes this.
  5. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I could care less about Kitna Deti Hein. Thank god I didn't fall into this trap. :p
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  6. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats on your owning mate...

Yes Fiat Bug once bitten never cured with any medicine (Car). :evilsmile

This "Kitan Deti hai? :uh" and "Chalta Hai - :chair:" like attitudes only has ruin the India. :A
    2 people like this.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats buddy for owning one of the most stunning HatchBack on our roads today!!
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Amazing XLR8er! Congratulations, finally the much awaited ownership report started. Better late than Never.

Punto MJD is the car for those really cares "Kitna Deti hai"
    It has much better mileage figures than its rivals.

Enjoy the chota rocket. Hope you justify your handle :p

Wish you many many happy happy miles!
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  9. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Congrats XLR8er, actually one look "FE of Fiat Cars in India" thread will tell you that Fiat just does not advertise the fact that their cars are one of the most fuel efficient in the market. Anyways, hope you have joyfully ownership with your hot hatch ;) Waiting for the other chapters!!!
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    COngratsz for your Sport,Enjoy!!!.
    You have got "another cause" for your road drug.
    Drive safe and within 2500RPM,try to understand MJD and its behaviour.