1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Story of a 12 L Rupee “LEMON” – The New Fiat Linea MJD Emotion – Sep 2015

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by vinayk, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thread locked as requested. Vinayk report the post in case you have any updates. One of the mods will keep this thread updated.

Thanks.
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    vinayk likes this.
  2. vinayk

vinayk Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Car is doing just fine now, just that it was little frustrating to see a brand new car go through all the hit and trial repairs during first 3 months of ownership. Left pulling issues with my Linea have been resolved by Fiat team after 3 months of hit and trial repairs, which involved replacement of Steering Rack as an assembly Struts, lower arms, disks and calipers inspected thoroughly and Numerous attempts of WA, WB & WR and also on the road repairs performed by fiat team on highway run trials.
    Finally issue has been resolved by Fiat team, Possibly culprit was faulty Steering Rack as I observed improvement after that was replace and later WA was done to fine tune the same.

Since than i have driven about 2000 km and issue has not come back, so hopefully its resolved for good.

I LOVE to drive this car now & Yes I am getting the feel of what a Linea actually is, Just loving it. In short I intend to keep it for years to come :)
    Thanks again for bearing with me & all the support TFI team extended to me.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thread locked as requested.

@vinayk - enjoy munching miles now.

Cheers.
    vinayk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.