1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Stickering shops in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Praveen Raj Patten, Jun 19, 2012.

1. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @theBlack, is that accessories shop next to the sai baba temple in the sixth block? I am planning to do a sticker like this, which is posted by one of our TFI member here. 2012-07-07-095.jpg
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Senthil,

If theBlack is referring to Sachin's Autoshop for all those cars getting their music systems done, yes, that would be the one. On a different note, I would prefer the Abarth logo a tad bigger and centered, with DIESEL in a smaller font at the bottom.

Whoa, I just used Abarth and DIESEL in the same sentence :A :A

Rajan
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  3. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Rajan. Am not going the same way in the image done. I wanted to put the diesel in flat rather than roundel, so obviously the Abarth logo goes bit big. Actually I am planning to do carpetting from Sachin's Autoshop (done seat cover from there only) this weekend and so wanted to do the sticker for the tank cap too.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey there are mixed opinions for floor carpetting of cars. My friend had to remove his Fiesta's floor carpet because when the AC pipe leak happened, he did not realise due to this carpetting work. Later entire floor was in a mess!!! For their own reason even Cauvery Ford guys were against floor carpetting. They told many car owners have later got it removed.

I know a car seat accessory fellow personally, he doesnt recommend carpetting. He suggests to go for it only if a person is very bad in maintaining one's car and doesn bother to dust the car floor for months together. A good car floor mat will do the trick. I have got carpetting done for my Alto. Though its easy to maintain and clean, any damn floor mat wont stay firm on these carpets. It gets irritating at times while driving :A
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  5. sanniks

sanniks

BANGALORE
    hey dude check out Motormind at frazertown he does good stickering on cars i have seen for cruze,merc,audi,VW and even mine
    thanks
    san
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
  6. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Hi guys,
    I know this might not be right forum,but can someone suggest good stickering shops in pune and who does good job?Also please suggest me good mods which would look good on my new tuscan wine punto!!!.

Thanks
  7. Hi Guys,
    Did anyone try blue stickering on BW punto ?, I want to do something similar to below pic on my new BW punto.
    polo.jpg

Any idea how it would look like.
    Please help me.

Thanks