1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Stickering shops in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Praveen Raj Patten, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hello friends,

Any good sticker shops in Bangalore other than in JC road. Prefered places in Jayangar,BTM,Kormanagala. I searched a lot and didn't find. Appreciate help from Bangalore team members.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Hafeez,
    Shop name : Hi-creativ Designs

The location is in kormangala, if you know the road that takes you to the Back entrance of BOSCH , this place is diagonally opposite to BOSCH gate .
    You've seen my car's ABARTH stickering right, he did this for me.
    He is a very patient chap and will do it in which every way you want to .
    Charges are also not steep...
  3. Thanks Sham.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
  4. Untitled.jpg Untitled1png.jpg

Any one in Bangalore knows the shop which do the similar kind of sticker. This is a kind of printed sticker.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You should ask on team-bhp :D.
  6. Hey Ravi,

I don't want team-bhp. Also I dont have mebership there to check it. :p I want to put ABARTH in a similar way on the rear spoiler.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think theblack has given you one shop address, I believe any sticker shop will be able to do it.
  8. That guy didn't helped to do it. As this is a printed one , not like the normal sticker work. you can see the difference from the pics posted by me.
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi,
    You can order it directly from Team-BHP site.
  10. I dont want the team bhp stuff. I am looking a similar printed sticker to print ABARTH