1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

State wise Fiat supportive FNG list

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by gpunto75, Dec 15, 2015.

1. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3

Now that the Fiat dealer/ service network is being shrinking day by day (particularly concerned in Nasik Pune Thane region), A list/ info @ FNG's those supporting fiat servicing and having good customer feedback shall be very useful to all us. Let's include all the states.

Mods: please delete the thread if I'm repeating this topic.

Guys, I mean please share a reliable and honest FNG nearby your cities for Fiat servicing.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
    Revv and Masum Reza like this.
  2. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Just got out of the meeting in Nasik.
    Saw an IBN network cameraman playing with his stuff near Mid punto active. I started the conversation.
    Me: Hi, r u the owner. I too have the emotion mjd.
    He: oh emotion. Sell it immediately.
    Me: Why, the service issue?
    He: Yes we don't get the parts in Nasik.
    Me: 99 rpm.....
    He: it takes 5 to 6 days. I instead go to pune or thane. The work is done in a day.
    Me: What are the problems faced.
    He: everything from bumper, radiator, camshaft, condenser, etc etc
    Me: how much km....?
    He: 1.48.000 in 19 months.
    Me: (moving away from him and to myself) hmm I'll need 15 years to reach that mileage.
    How has the mentality changed after fiat purchase... I just adjust with my punto... Just like I do with wife after arrange marriage... What's the reason... Maybe just. "Love ™

Guys please share Ur nearby favorite garages names and addresses where u service Ur Fiats
  3. hydrofuel

hydrofuel Timido

Can anybody here post the service quality of RS Motors between Kandivli and Malad in Mumbai? Because couple of days back i saw fiat logo and some fiat cars there.
    gpunto75 likes this.
  4. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    I have always serviced my car from FASS. Never faced any issue with parts until last month. I went to Sky Moto to check coolant leakage problem. Upper and lower radiator hose pipe needed replacement. As always part was not in stock but from experience I thought it would take 3-4 days to arrive. I was so wrong.. Infact I am still waiting for that part to arrive.
    So yes this is good topic. Even though Fiat is based in Pune, I would still love to know reliable FNG rather than go to FASS everytime. Especially since my car is more than 6 yrs old now.
    gpunto75 likes this.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

The service quality of RS motors is great as per few Mumbai TFIians who have got their cars serviced there. Even I had got my door locks issues rectified there. The only negative about that workshop is cramped interiors with Fiat vehicles jostling fro space. Most of the repairs (minor) are carried out on the road. The previous day's vehicles are moved to a farther location to accommodate newer vehicles for servicing.
    @asimpleson @fernandeskaran @Saurabh Gharat @winimation @Volt can confirm further.
    hydrofuel likes this.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    @hydrofuel, insist on meeting Mr.Deshmukh and get your issues sorted please at RS Motors. In most cases people had a positive experience. However there are cases where people had mixed experiences or bitter experiences as well to put it mildly. To avoid any such problems make sure you meet Mr. Deshmukh first who is available there 1.00pm onwards.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    hydrofuel likes this.