1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Started with the Premier and now the latest will be a 90 HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cyberdoctorind, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Guys,

It's such a nice feeling to come across another Fiat Fan club and I hope all of us here would have a great time. I am Shiva and my love for fiats started from the days of yore with a PP. Grown up in a PP, Went on and purchased a Palio D when there were rumors about Fiat shutting shop, travelled far and wide in it clocking 1.3 Lakh kms in about 4 years, got my brother purchase the Linea Emotion 1.4 (Fox Trot Azure) ::T and finally booked a medium grey Punto 90HP expeting delivery in the first week of march :car

Did I say that I also happen to own a 56 Fiat elegant (center light) and I have all the cars with me at present.

I hope that this forum has no restrictions in place on stuff such as the number of smileys/ infraction mechanisms etc ( I did not go through any of the rules yet so please pardon me)

Thanks to the team fiat team who have given all the fiat enthusiasts to talk/eat/breathe/sleep fiat. Let the Fiat Fan boy posts prevail on these forum Boards

Best Regards
    Shiva
    Raaz likes this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Started with the Premier and now the latest will be a 90

Hi Cyberdoc, welcome to TFI. ::T
    Congrats on buying the 90HP powerhorse.
  3. Re: Started with the Premier and now the latest will be a 90

Thanks PS ::T I shall be back with a few pictures of my rides put together. Planning to do a photo shoot with all my Fiats once the 90HP arrives home
  4. Re: Started with the Premier and now the latest will be a 90

Congrats and welcome to TFI.
    Would love to see all your beauties through the forum.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

You are welcomed in the TFI Cyberdoctorindia :)
    Happy to hear from you and more happy because i am having the same color MG Punto :car
    Since you have Fiats with you since ages no need of guiding you for the PDI, but do post the dealership review at the delivery time of your mean machine :cool:
    Hw is the attention given to the FIAT customers at the showroom :traffic
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Welcome to TFI Cyberdoc. You are at the correct place.

You wont face any of the mentioned problems here ;-)

Waiting for the great Pictures of the life long beauties..
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

@cyberdoctorind welcome to TFI & congratulations for 90HP machine. Waiting for PICS.
  8. Re: Started with the Premier and now the latest will be a 90

Thanks @all for your warm welcome. The Pics will be put on the day the 90HP comes home ::T Dealing with the showroom chaps is always a pain and it's not without a few hiccups here and there. Personnel dealing with Fiat customers Vs Tata Customers has a true potential for the lengthy debates .. More on that later.

First Hand experience of mine is that some dealerships don't have the aptitude to sell Fiats while the others do not have attitude. I have tried to do a balancing act and have booked my stallion with a new dealer in Hyderabad

@ansal: Thanks for your confirmation.

Drive safe and have a wonderful day

Best Regards
    Shiva
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

Welcome Shiva!

Update your Resto thread in TBhp man. Saw the pics in FB! Superb progress!

Post some pics here please!
  10. Re: Started with the Premier and now the latest will be a 90

Thanks Arun. I don't think I will be able to update the Pictures here of the Elegant. I shall update FB with pics once the car is ready, I have temporarily put the project on back burner as I want to get the 90HP home first before picking up the left over.

I shall be passing b'lore on the 1st night / 2nd morning in my Fox Trot Azure Linea so let's see if we can catch up.