1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Start of a new Chapter with my - Italian Mini Rocket

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Sapam, Dec 31, 2014.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    These things happen @Sapam ! Its upto us whether we can live with it or vice versa. Will they paint the entire bumper?
    If there wasnt any dent, that small area can be covered by putting our TFI sticker after rubbing polishing.
  2. Sapam

Sapam Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    They said they will paint the bumper and realign the bumper and wheel well behind the bumper. If it was scratch I wouldn't have worried much . My worries was the slight gap reduction in the wheel and the plastic in the wheel well.
    In my previous car I never fixed any scratch and minor dents.
  3. Sapam

Sapam Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Got my Car back at noon from KTH Whitefield.

Bumper realigned. Cost me Rs 2800. Didn't use my B2B insurance this time.
    15fe58e87da6b2f8f4410e6f7cf2dcb2.jpg
    joeswatmail likes this.
  4. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @Sapam. Looks like I saw your car near Apollo pharmacy. I am not sure whether it was your car but Magnesio Grey was awesome to look :)
  5. Sapam

Sapam Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    If u mean the Apollo Pharmacy near AECS Layout, then it could be my car. I live nearby that area.
  6. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Yes it's the same area I am talking about. I too live near by that area. In fact I did the pooja of my Linea in the same vinayaka Temple in AECS layout.. :)
  7. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I should say your car is the only Magnesio Grey 90hp in that place. It surely will feel unique. Today I was right behind your car.
  8. Sapam

Sapam Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes, I remember a Tuscan wine Linea following me yesterday in that area. I was watching out your Linea throughout the stretch. The car looked gorgeous in that color. And saw you taking left after the pharmacy.
  9. Sapam

Sapam Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Today I went for a spin at the Go Kart at Marathahalli with my son.
    Just after the laps on the GoKart with my Son, I jumped in my car and believe me the car felt like butter, the power, the suspension etc etc after the rough and rigid car of the GoKart. The GoKart I drove was really messed up. But that immediate transition form the crappy GoKart to my car never made me feel the comfort and smoothness of my Mini Rocket.
    joeswatmail likes this.
  10. Sudhi

Sudhi Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Sapam, Your car looks beautiful, I too booked a magnitio grey and is waiting for my car.
    Can you please post some pics of your door sill? How much did you paid for it?