1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Stallion Alloys - 100 PCD for my Linea Tjet 195 tyres

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by tjet, Jul 3, 2011.

1. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Pran,

See all my posts and imagine my suffering in this concern. As you rightly said "JC road is onestopshop but also many start problems".. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Most businesses are unethical but these people are HIGHLY UNETHICAL and finally our pocket bleeds.

Why take risk?!

Beware of fraud!

Cheers

Fly Tjet :)
  2. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    My Pleasure Kedar :) OEM alloys guarantees your pleasure!
    I hope this information will be helpful for all TfIans!

3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

Those are really lessons learned hard.
    I was aware of such issues prior to going for alloys and this led me to research for long. The results of that were published in this TFI thread so that others can benefit out of that.

Not necessarily. There have been lots of complaints about OEM alloys being too soft and easily damaged. And unfortunately for us, OEM alloys are not just 2-3Kmore, for me I got my alloys for around 3.9K per piece for 14" (15" would have cost me around 5K) whereas OEM costs over 10K per piece which is more than double. But with proper selection of the wheel and hub centric rings, you can enjoy the aftermarket alloys with out any wobble or trouble as I am doing.
  4. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Roy,

Thanks for your feedback:)

OEM alloys for Linea 15" will cost 7500 INR per each alloy (according to FIAT Sales person). The fact is that If any problem happens with OEM alloys, we can go and fight with them and addressing the issue is very quick. Once we buy after market alloys, they don't care a damn for customers.

As you rightly said, proper selection and ALSO knowledge about alloys is of utmost essence. I rushed for the beauty then I came to know "HASTE IS WASTE" :-(
    90% after market alloys need support of hub centric rings!

Wishing all Tjet's Hassle free FLYING!

Cheers

5. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    TFI Stickers - Bangalore

Dear Bangalore TFIans,

Please tell me the place to get TFI stickers.

Thanks

Fly Tet :)
  6. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    guys to be honest please do not do anything with the bolts/PCD/rims of fiat cars from outside .

MY friend has a linea and he wanted one rim , so he went to a tyre shop where the guy bought him 100 PCD rim . He was not aware of this but when 100 PCD rim was fitted and forcefully bolts were made to penetrate into hub holes , the thread got cut inside , as a result every bolt thread inserted into it was getting cut . He was quoted 2500 bucks for the entire hub from the dealer but ultimately he made 'inside thread' from a local mechanic around which costed him 800 bucks . And the tyre shop mechanic did not admit that it was his mistake and was instead saying " Kya soch ke le li ye car" . Felt very bad for him . So please beware of these things , do not easily trust these tyre shops , they are only behind money , customer be dammned for them.