1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Stage 2 performance Mods for Linea

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Thevaibhav, Aug 2, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bigger disks would mean a change in the offset so you might have to go 8b for bigger wheels as well

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nothing like that, a lot of people are going for taxor slotted rotors without any problem !!! But i feel, Fiat's stock brakes itself is sufficient ... just see if adding rear disks is feasible, though its a headache till getting it implemented...

Go through this thread, he has done some very good mods, see if any of his friends have done up MJDs and you can source bigger turbo, timer, etc from there.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  3. Thevaibhav

Thevaibhav Timido

:D Yes. It most definitely did improve in city drivability. I first started out a remap to specifically fix that problem. It took about 3 tunes to get it just right. But power is always intoxicating and 1 needs more off. The next couple of tunes were to help improve the overall low and mid range torque.

If you are bangalore you are more than welcome to take her out for a spin. ( provided you meet the specifications of an over protective Fiat Owner. LOL)

Have sced time on the 9, 10, 11 to do test runs. Next I want to plan to achieve a 0-100 under 10.

The cat goes out sometime this week.
  4. dr.stephen

dr.stephen Amatore

Linea 1.3
    what is the cost of your tuning vibhav ji?