1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted new Ford Fiesta

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by kailasmenon2000, Mar 27, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    The only car they got right were the Ford Fiesta (now classic), and the mondeo (from quality perspective), except even rich people cried after hearing prices of replacement headlights and pair buying policies for the ckd car. Ford Figo is still respectable as a car, except the diesel looks more popular and loved.

As far as Ecosport is concerned, Duster still looks a better alternative somehow.
    2 people like this.
  2. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Why no mention of the much beloved Ikon? :confused:
    1 person likes this.
  3. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Sir what they r offering u with the price tag is worth as compare to pricy Duster...

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Both are in different segments, cant be compared.. fiesta is a pure driver's car like linea, if not better , while duster is not !!

mOstly in an year's time, they ll come up with the new figo hatch and sedan, which they showcased at the expo this year, which was looking good...
    1 person likes this.
  5. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

But If sme one is looking to buy a small SUV with tight budget then ecosport is best...I agree that both r in different segment and Cnt be compare

6. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

My view was price

7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    As far a Renault's Duster is concerned, esp. the diesel is well proven except the price I agree is high, as is evident.

What they sell may be a more lucrative package on the whole, but then time will prove how good this car fares and how the people embrace it.

Just that some good cars like Unos and the Siena too are forgotten. Nothing special, infact I loved the Ford Ikon and the Rocam and diesel both were fun.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    2 people like this.