1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted new FIAT " DUCATO" (not sure?)in Hyd

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 10, 2011.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hi All,
    Today morning while going to office near LB Nagar, one FIAT "OXFORD" (not sure) passed from opp. road.
    Since I was driving in opp lane so relative speed was aroun 100 km/Hr, I could just glance front and back for fraction of second.
    It was looking like "Tempo traveller" ( In between Tata winger and Swaraj Mazda) having navy blue colour.
    Big FIAT monogram was there on radiator grill ( size of monogram was bigger than Linea/Punto)
    From backside monogram was towards leftside and the model name"OXFORD"(not sure becoz i could not read clearly within fraction of second) was towards right side.
    I took u turn from signal (it took me around 2 mins)and went upto almost 5km but I could not locate.
    Does anybody knows about this model?
    If anybody from Hyd spots this vehicle again plz put photos and more info here.
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Re: Spotted new FIAT " OXFORD" (not sure?)in Hyd

WaW!!!, if that was a FIAT then FIAT is having big plans for India. lets get confirmation first before excitment.
  3. sushrut999

sushrut999 Timido

Mumbai

well it must be a Fiat Ducato.
  4. sushrut999

sushrut999 Timido

Mumbai

Fiat_Ducato_Motorhome_In_India.jpg
    is this the one??
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Yes sushrut999. 100% same. :dancing
    @ mods. plz change title from "oxford" to "Ducato"
    In fact same colour. So after hatchbacks(palio/uno/punto), FIAT launched big sedan Linea.
    Now a 16 seater vehicle. Good move. I feel "Ivco" trucks, which are part of FIAT group should also have FIAT logo on it.