1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I strongly agree, I put to test this during my recent drive to Goa from Jaipur some 4600 odd kms drive and it took all kind of roads without any resistance of any kind and the straight line it maintained in corners is just amazing seen other cars roll over to other lanes and my punto just gliding without any issues.... +1 to Fiat
  2. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi guys on way back from work today just ahead of st michaels church , mahim, a minimal grey punto E+ came on my left. And the driver started waving at me. Sadly I was on a call and realised he was waving only when he had to move ahead and couldn't wave back. I followed him all the way till shivaji park from where he took a right and I had to turn left. Feeling so shitty I missed a chance to meet up with someone who cud be a probable TFI buddy. The the no xx-xx-xx-4376/4736 ring a bell anyone.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Mihir bhai No calls while driving Please...............
  4. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Blue n Me dude:-(
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    You can spot a Fiat in virtually every sector of Chandigarh. A few days back I met a young Punto owner in Sec 48 market. He said his Punto is 6 mts old and has done ~25000 kms. Punto's tyres were completely worn but black alloy wheels were really cool :cool:. He said that paint was peeling off his dash.:confused

I told him about TFI. But I think he has not joined yet. He praised the leather seats of my Jet.:D
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I spotted TFI member ViJaY_kHaSa's Linea 2 days back on my way home. I told my brother (who was my co-passenger) that this car is surely one of our own and tried to overtake him but then he took an unexpected left turn at the last moment. Called him via speakers (Tony ji make a note in advance ;) ) and confirmed that he was in fact ViJay_kHaSa. :dance
  7. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    When 3 punto's lined up in Hennur Junction on ORR in bangalore.

I had been to Kolar last weekend and met a Punto there. He flashed lights at me, now isnt that the way we all greet each other @TFI?

Could be someone from here. :)

27062011706.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Spotted a Linea (BNW) and 2 Puntos (T.Wine and Med. Grey) today :D

Told my father to slow down so that the TW Punto could catch up but it took a left turn at the last moment :(

The Linea and the Med. Grey Punto were parked.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Spotted a Fox aZure Linea with stickers of Alfa romeo, Masserati, Lancia on Puttenhalli road, Bangalore, Near Brigade Millenium last week. Can anyone tell whose that car is?
    Cheers,
    Jishnu
  10. vks

vks

Bangalore
    Today morning, waiting for the red to turn green while on our way back in my FGP after our weekly grocery shopping, my friend suddenly said "hey, you guys are all over the road nowadaysm more & more people are liking it".. I wanted to say "more people are agreeing with what their hearts"

He was referring to almost 10 nos of our FIAT babies we saw during the 15 minute trip on this Sunday morning~10.45am and when he said that, there were 3 Punto & a Linea at that signal near Big Bazaar, Solapur road, Pune!