1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. tangojoker

tangojoker

Bangalore
    I saw 2 ( Black & Silver) Linea's today , that would be 3 including mine, driving on the Express Way to EC.
    :clap
  2. tangojoker

tangojoker

Bangalore
    There are a couple of Hotel Taxi's (Yellow on Black Plates) i have seen on Outer ring road.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Think many people are taking the Beast (Linea) in Yellow plate fo to cut down the tax, as it will be a Public Carrier, Anyways More n more people will be aware of the Italian Stallion and will admire it, As the yellow plate go from place to place often. :car
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    [attachment=2:e1a48yjy]IMG00238-20110326-1453.jpg[/attachment:e1a48yjy]Today I spotted 4 Fiat's 2 Linea and 2 Punto's
    One of the Linea was a Brand New unregistered :dance

One of the Punto was an Active Model and the Couple in the car gave my car ane me a look suggesting that they are the not alone with a Punto :)) and I think I saw a content look as we were standing side by side in the traffic lights

The other Punto (Emotion Pack) see the rear view mirror pic had a shy owner, didnt come zooming past the empty lane which I deliberately made way by pushing others away so that I can take a look at the car drivers age... it was an uncle with around 50+ years and might be his son (Dying to drive)

The Linea which is parked is at the end of the road where I stay.. they look like Marwari family, not sure if they are net savvy... but will try to see if they can join TFI.

Ok, i got my GP's window covered with Llumar Solar Control film for Rs 800/- in total - Outside was 40Degrees, didnt feel much of a difference in AC Cooling with Llumar.

Cheers

IMG00238-20110326-1453.jpg

IMG00245-20110326-1457.jpg

IMG00249-20110326-1502.jpg
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Cubbie where are the photos
  6. i saw a member from TFI in mansurabad, l.b.nagar
    sorry did not click any pics but that red punto has a sticker number plate all along the width of the bumper between the upper and the lower grilles.
    Spotted 4 puntos in a line yesterday.
    tuscon wine,medium grey, red and black one.
    added to that i was in my poonto BNW.
  7. I had been to Thejas AutoSpa at Ampa Skywalk mall, Chennai for a water wash and interior vaccuming yesterday around 6 pm. There was a KL registration BNW Punto waiting for detailing job. The punto had 15" wheels with sexy chrome alloys. Looked around for the owner but couldn't find him. Any TFI'ians ???
  8. When I tried my car registration number (to book for service online) It was showing "Details not found" No idea why this would happen - Maybe it takes 6months for the showroom guys to update the records ?
  9. Hi guys ! I spotted a Fiat Punto in interior of Uttrakhand. I was amazed to see a punto in a village, which is located in the depth of a monster hill. It is place that is 10 hours long drive away from Delhi, just near by ‘Tihari Dam’. Even I had to go there in Scorpio because of bad road, in which 10 km long stretch was built like Manali- Rohatang Pass road.It was Steep hilly and curvy road, hard to find any car there.But I found Punto there:)
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah that means Punto can compete the Scorpio Hahahahaha, The strong suspension of Fiat is build to last and the main thing is that you will never feel tired driving on bumpy roads. Did you get hold of that chap Having Punto in the Rural.