1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Spotted a Linea TAXI ::OO

My boss was in my GP admiring and suddenly this TAXI Zooms Past and its a Linea... Felt like kicking the car owner to convert such a beauty into a Yellow Plate... :hit

IMG00220-20110318-1159.jpg
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::OO Its the first time i am seeing Linea in a Yellow Number plate, Think the owner is a great Fan of FIAT :lol:
    If you find it again do stop him and ask him the details, might be he is having more Linea's in Yellow plate :confused
  3. Spotted 3 Linea's today, all in Bossa Nova White (!!!!) in a small strech of 2-3 kms (from Tirumangalam to Annanagar roundtana).
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Mostly, it could be owned by Hotel in its fleet of cars to pick up/ drop its guests.

Hotels usually keep such cars in its fleet. Usual taxiwallahs (even the bigger ones) do not prefer & can't afford mileage/ maintenance of premium cars as taxi.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even i feel it must be owned by some hotel, doing the pickup for the customers so people are also ware of LINEA :lol: , Taxi's cannot afford for Linea / Punto, they will settle down for CNG version of cars,
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    our town got a new linea :dancing . i was so happy to see a brand new FTA diesel. it looked awesome. our town only has 4 lineas. :cry: . i thought i will be last new linea owner in my town but was really happy to spot a new one ::D
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Congrats, try to get them on boarded onto TFI.

These days I am spotting series of Linea's and GP's in Jaipur :clapping
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hooraaay Linea/punto sighted more :dance :dance
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Even I saw a Linea today with taxi registration at my office. I was happy to see the foreign delegates getting down from it. They were the important client at our office and it was the perfect carrier for them to make them feel admired ;).

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah they were the Important deligates, Thats why they had been come in the Admirable car of INDIA. :)