1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You all are driving the car and at the same time watching the Girls driving the Italian Beauties,
    Come on Folks do concentrate on road and flash light :evilsmile :evilsmile :car
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Finally and Finally, spotted a TJET (my first TJET spotting) at Noida Film City today. Tuscan wine with reg ending 1012 or 3012 (dnt remember it properly)
  3. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    Every Day while coming to office, I spot 1 white and 1 Exotica red punto, 1 Flemenco Red Linea going towards Kengeri on Uttarahalli Road (I think they are going Global Village Technology Park) and 1 FTA Linea Driving towards Devegowda Petrol Pump and occasionally 1 TW Linea near Devegowda Petrol Pump. The Punto and Especially linea numbers are growing in Bangalore , yesterday while coming from Nagarahole I spotted a T-Jet (gold color Bangalore Registration) going towards National Park.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I feel myself happy when you guys say that the Punto and Linea are spotted more often on the roads :dance :car
  5. amarteotia

amarteotia

Pune
    I spotted two BNW Punto today while travelling to office near holker brige pune..arround 10.00 am.I travel to magarpatta from aundh..
    any TFI member there maybe ....
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Spotted an emotion BNW Punto [HR 06W 0164 ] in Faridpur Paniapt ... Anyone frm dis forum ?/

Dilip
  7. I am yet to spot a TJet in Chennai yet.
    However, i see atleast 3-4 lineas and equal number of Punto's on road.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    SPOTTED Fiat 500 in Kuwait RED color :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing , on a gulf road :wow :wow looks awesome
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    These days, i see so many Punto's everyday, believe me, even if 10% of them were here, we would have double the members we have.

Spooted a FTA TJET in GK4 near NRI complex, A punto was parked a couple of days ago for 4-5 hours at Hauz Khas just opp HDFC bank. Nyone fro here.

Also noticed another Punto with angel eyes in CP but it wasnt Phew.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Met with an owner of a Abarth Modified White Punto in Old Rajinder Nagar near Karol Bagh in Delhi. Invited him to join TFI. He was like, what the hell is TFI.co.in ::OO Told him a few things.

Told him to join. Lets hope he joins ::T