1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. I spotted two grande punto's on my way to the office this morning. And for the 1st time i saw a girl driving a Hip Hop Black Punto...wherein the other one was an exotica red....good to see growing numbers of Fiat on road
  2. During my drive back from Kerala on2-jan (after a 10 day vacation), along the highways nh47 and nh4 I was able to find more pintos and linear than any time back. Around 5-6 puntos and 3-4 lineas overall. Had a 1 Hr+ long company with a black linea (and a red vento) after krishnagiri until I zoomed ahead of both in between a traffic tussle
    And yeah I bettered my own top speed too this time. Touched 170 kmph compared to an earlier recorded 160.;)
  3. amarteotia

amarteotia

Pune
    hey I also comming to magarpatta SEZ in my BNW Punto. The count of punto in my office has touched 8. mine was 3rd though, just a month back. I get excited everytime I see someone driving Punto..count has gone up amazingly in last 2 months in pune :wow . I hope lot of people will agree with me on this.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Ditto. I saw a freakin hot girl driving a flamenco red linea near ashram chowk in the morning today.
  5. Karan said : i spotted 2 Puntos and saw a girl driving.
    Ansal said : i spotted a girl driving a Linea

Ansal, that means, you spotted the girl (& not the Linea) :wink:

Mods : please take note & hand over an infraction.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    That is a good one :evilsmile ::V
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Conclusion: Ansal spotted two hotties together... one inside the other :)

By the way i see a Linea daily parked outside my office with TFI stickers on it... I am wondering if it is of Atul or not...

Atul please confirm... It's a Flamenco Red Dynamic Linea... and why do you park it outside and not in building No. 10 (Verizon)
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Shashank, You are not allowed to be naughty at TFI. :evilsmile Kids are watching. :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile

I was wondering, how would a Linea......................................lets leave it :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile

content_11883_prev.gif
  9. Guys, we have couple of kids in our forum, from Chandigarh to Calicut. Dont spoil them :evilsmile
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I am also a kid... just 24 yrs of age...