1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. I guess its mine.
    1 person likes this.
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

yes, it is defenitely yours - I just took a look at your ownership thread and confirmed :)
  3. dnyanesh666

Hi rajeev,
    That was me. Hope to meet you some time again.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Today morning it was 3 Punto 90HPs burning Mount Poonamallee road.

I took a while to identify srida's car. The other 90HP had Team BHP stickers.

Had a small chat with Srida at St Thomas Mount signal but I guess he could not get me. Here is a pic.

5 people like this.
  5. Driv3r I knew it was you when we chatted not by your face but by your car. Earlier when you car was beside me inthe MGR thottam signal, I didn't know it was you. After I saw the smoked headlamps, I thought for a while and remembered few TFI'ans got the smoked headlamps from Pune and guessed it should be you. When you waved your hands I got it. Anyways your car is so damn good, such a looker it was. When I first saw your car in the RVM I couldn't believe it is a Punto, believe me, I kept looking the RVM to find out what CAR is that and was stunned and happy it was a punto.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    4 people like this.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Thank you Srida. :)

I have actually spotted your car twice already. First time near the Saidapet court, in hurry I mistook Follow me at TFI sticker for LTD of Team Bhp and posted there.

The 2nd spotting was recently when I was driving back from hometown. Your car was parked in one of the hotels near Tindivanam, I saw it on the move.

We will catch up in one of the future meets. :)
  7. Sure SAI we will catch up in a meet.
  8. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Regularly spot a red punto with black abarth stickers in between Ambattur OT and Thirumullaivayal near the shekar stores and newly opened MRF tyre shop. Unable to trace if the owner is a TFIan.

And another white punto with red sports decals opposite to the telephone exchange under the bye-pass bridge in ambattur industrial estate after 10.30 pm. Owner always standing out and smoking.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  9. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Saw a red Punto on WE highway today near Parle south bound. The FIAT stickers on the doors were identifiers. We exchanged smiles. Felt nice to see a fellow tfi'an.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  10. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Spotted 3 fresh white Puntos in a row with yellow boards on outer ring road yesterday.
    All had KA05 regn and I think the numbers were in series.
    Bulk discount buy of 2013 Puntos by some taxi operator :ugeek:?