1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Just spotted a palio s10 near Guindy, Chennai. It was parked by the side of the road and a few guys were around it. Could not notice more as I was traveling in a cab. The car looked awesome in low light.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Spotted Kiran.'s new linea near Inorbit Mall today morning. He came from behind and zoomed passed me. later he stopped in front of a office building I saw, I flashed my headlights while passing him. Don't know whether he noticed.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Wow !!! Someone from TFI noticed my Linea for the first time. I did cross a White Punto (Now I know its you) at Inorbit. I have changed my route and am now taking the Inorbit way to my work place via Road No.45 everyday (Love the twisty downhill ride from Inorbit). I did see the headlights flash when I was getting down the car, but din't expect that they were for me or it was you. Now that I know you take the same route, will definitely catch up.

P.S: I wasn't zooming :D My ODO reads 1490kms and my Linea is still in the run-in period.
    6 people like this.
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Spotted Rudresh half-an-hour back while coming to office. We acknowledge each other and parted our ways. :D
    1 person likes this.
  5. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    seems like we will cross each other's way more than often now. BTW the Linea looks gorgeous in RVM :-D
    1 person likes this.
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Luckily I started early today and hence I could catch up. Else, I usually start at the time I actually spotted you. ;)
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    yesterday i spotted a white punto active taxi for the first time in bangalore. have seen lineas as taxi before but this was the first time i saw a punto as a taxi in bangalore. it didn't have any stickers so not sure it was from which taxi service.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Shams,

Yes, punto as taxi i spotted near my office may be the same one which you spotted. I asked the driver it is privately held taxi.

His reason for buying : Spacious, good FE,to attract premium customer, as per him low maintenance over period of five years compare to other premium hatch.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

Spotted a beautiful blue Punto with Abarth and multiple TFI stickers at Bommanhalli junction, few days back. Could not click the picture since I was on my bike.
  10. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Spotted a White Punto MJD Active taxi in Mahdevpura outer ring road with Number KA 53 A XXXX. Driver was busy cleaning his car with Lake water