1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Rajneesh A

Rajneesh A Timido

Indore ( M.P.)
    Spotted FIAT 500

Hi , During my recent visit to Raipur C.G. spotted a red colored Fiat 500. The car is a beauty kept in mint condition. The owners are passionate about their cars and even the registration number is 500. 24102013357.jpg 24102013354.jpg 24102013355.jpg 24102013356.jpg
    8 people like this.
  2. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    It looked like a Fiat Spotting day for me. Spotted more than dozens of Fiat including Lineas and Puntos today in Vadodara-Various Localities. The first one I saw was a White GP multijet active in my locality only. I knew some one had bought it. (Bhaskara SA intimated me about tht). I went to the guy and could just introduce myself. He was in a hurry to reach somewhere. The last one I saw was a Hip Hop Black GP one with an Army Sticker on the back Glass. Also it had a Petes badge just above the Emotion logo along with K&N sticker on front right side (any one???). All the glasses were black. I was thinking only a fiatian can go and talk to another fiatian. I dont think any other guy with any other car would go and talk to some body.
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Spotted just few mins back.

BNW Fiat Punto Emotion 75HP KA 01 MJ 6287, near JNC, Koramangala. Had TFI Driven With Passion sticker on rear windshield. Any idea who?
    1 person likes this.
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Yep!! that is me :) Pauleralil.

Have you shifted to Bangalore? i thought you were in Chennai :D
    1 person likes this.
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Hi Paul, yes, am in Bangalore from August end, will be here till end of this year atleast. :D

I saw you taking a left at California Pizza Kitchen, my office is very near, I hope yours is, too? We shall meet up!
    1 person likes this.
  6. looks like driver door is repainted.
    1 person likes this.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    behind Driver door is painted i think if you see the second photo the car's majority color is similar to door color and behind door part is dark
    1 person likes this.
  8. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Yep!! you guessed it right. My office is on that road. Have you seen Truffles ICE & SPICE Coffee shop. My office is in the same building 1st floor. You can see my Punto parked right opposite to that :D

Where is your office? We surely can meet up!! Let me know if you are free today afternoon. May be catch up for lunch or something :D
    1 person likes this.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Paul, am a bit stuck with work right now, shall we catch up for tea sometime between 3 and 4? I will PM you my number. :)
  10. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    sure.. no problem. .. pm me your number

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk