1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh I missed you.

Yes I turned towards Silk Board to take one small lane to go to Madivala :). I could have gone straight also, via Maruti Nagar road.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sometime back spotted Tuscan Wine Punto (Reg No. TN XX 3057) with TFI sticker near the Camp Road Junction. Don't know about the owner.
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

There we go again! 6arudusy.jpg
    4 people like this.
  4. nkaiyanna

nkaiyanna

Bangalore
    Hi

I have booked a Fiat Punto (White), i will be taking delivery of the Car on 09.10.2013, I was using a Wagon R till now ,
    Looking for a new experience in Fiat.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to this forum.Plz open a new thread & post your ownership review & lots of pics.
  6. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday i spotted this punto between Ankleshwar & Vadorara. MH02 4102 ---is he TFI'an ?

IMG_1045.jpg
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shawshank,
    1lak kms? Any target date? :D
  8. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Ganges....i was in Taxi ...i went to Gujarat last week ...i saw this punto when on the way to Airport. I thought that he was TFIAN.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ohh.. i thought you are burning fuel with MJD power.
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

I have seen a BNW punto with huge red Mozza Fiat (Or was it Mozzafiato?) decals on the side, in the parking lot of the tech park where I work. I remember seeing this Puntos pictures in TFI, but unfortunately, I am not sure about the owner name, so I thought of posting it here.
    Do ping me so that we can catch up!
    I also saw the Black Abarth Punto (I have met him during Vecto opening, but forgot the name again :( Duh!) at silk board, tuesday night. I was on the service road which leads to Bommanahalli, so could not stop by when you stopped at the signal.

PS: After a quick search, confirmed that it is indeed Mozzafiato and is owned by Satish.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.