1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. PathFindeR

PathFindeR Novizio

Bengaluru
    Oh yessss. Yes saw only one BNW Punto checkered stickers..

I think you were with your family If I am not wrong.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yeah buddy with my parents and family friends.it was fullly loaded.i parked nearby that garden,are you residence of gokarna or on trip ? didnt found any punto or linea in gokarna.
    Whenever i found FIAT i flash the lights.
    2 people like this.
  3. PathFindeR

PathFindeR Novizio

Bengaluru
    Yes I was on a trip.. And no I dint take ma Punto was there to view the sunset.. And yes even I do the same some responds some they will look into there rear mirror and wondering why is he flashing :confused:
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The ride back to hubli from gokarna was awesome,enjoyed night driving on those roads,especially ghat sections.Also one should be carefulll people overtake on blind curves as well.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Last sunday at Inox Vadodara, i spotted a new Punto Active with a HUGE 'www.teamfiat.co.in' written on the rear windshield. And it had black rubber cladding on the sides, just like a Ritz, also the tail lamps were blacked out with a vertical strip left of illumination. The guy was with his wife and a small cute kid. Which member could he be?
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is what happens at my office parking usually. Red hotty next to its Fiat bro :up

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk

fotor_(7)compressed(1).jpg
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Spotted a MH08 reg. FTA Linea with FIAT stickers (factory visit) on the door and TFI stickers on the rear at Katai Naka, near Dombivili today.
    We waved and exchanged smiles.

Rajeev
    2 people like this.
  8. govindankvs

govindankvs Novizio

US
    US
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Keep seeing a Tuscan wine Punto Emotion KL reg at Amritapuri Ashram, Kollam, Kerala.. I happened to park my TW Emotion just besides yours :) Are you in TFI by any chance ?
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Just spotted mod Ravi in Udupi Garden, BTM. Blue shirt, Exotica Red Emotion Pack with Fiat decals on door and TFI stickers of course. KA 51 - 2440. Tried looking for the windshield crack to confirm if it was you but couldn't. You turned towards silk board.
    2 people like this.
  10. Two weeks back i spotted silver Punto when i was on the way back from basveshwara nagar, person behind the wheel waved his hand but i couldn't figure out who was it.