1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Whose is MH43 AF 2168 BS TJet??
    had factory visit stickers on it !!
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  2. mayank

mayank Amatore

Spotted "sunswape" in his gp dynamic in sector-22 today evening at around 5:45pm :D I was going towards sector-22 petrol pump opposite to b.stand through internal rd and there i saw him coming from opposite direction and i recognized from his projectors and VIP HP no. :)
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
    2 people like this.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I too met him opposite CSIO a few days back.The guy with Italian looks in the pic below is sunswape and also seen in the other pic is his Italian beauty with smoked headlamps.

20130701_150137.jpg

20130701_150107.jpg
    5 people like this.
  4. mayank

mayank Amatore

22ji looks like hes in every sector except where he is residing. :) 1-2months ago even akki bhai spotted him in sector-35 :p n btw those are nice pics.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

I was there to get some games for PSP :) Next time, I WILL SPOT YOU !! :-D (plz pm me your registration number ;-) )

- - - Merged Post - - -

It was our 1st proper meet, earlier we saw each other but could't stop. This time again I caught you from behind and instantly noticed your Abarth and Teamfiat stickers :) it was very nice meeting you bro :) Hope to meet you again soon. Btw, for very first time I saw Punto's rear wipe n wash in action :-D ;-)
    1 person likes this.
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

FIAT spotting :)

Look what i spotted this sunday on the lane next to my house :)
    There is a montessory school there, am not sure if these FIATs came for that. Looked like a mini FIAT meet.:D

The Blue Punto and the Linea people live in that lane as they are there always. Linea belong to the montessory school owner.

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg
    4 people like this.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Raj Nice pics..looked like a mini Fiat met with 3 Punto's and 1 Linea..looks like there's also a Abarth Fan in this Fiat meet..Btw yesterday on the way to Hubli and in Hubli city i spotted 17 Punto's and 3 Linea's..My sunday was full of spotting Fiat's and also visited new Fiat showroom in Hubli..Fiat's numbers are increasing more in Hubli..
    2 people like this.
  8. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Spotted @Amit Pinge with his 90HP Grande Punto, near Magarpatta, the 90HP babe was standing next to magarpatta management Institute.!!!!!:up
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Spotted this Linea of Gadag Registeration while on the way to Hubli on Sunday..he was coming behind our Punto all the time..once he overtook in speed breakers but then i overtook him after that..due to raised GC Linea's back looks and beneath the boot body is raised too much which looks very ugly

1006221_520802431324255_1191366100_n.jpg
    2 people like this.
  10. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Spotted a TW punto near Palam just behind me, stuck in jam and a bnw linea infrontof me.