1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. NAREN64

Yesterday spotted 3 - 4 Lineas on road.

1) HIP HOP Black with KA (Karnataka) registration was following me on NH47 towards Kerala from Coimbatore.

2) HIP HOP Black with KL (Kerala) registration in Coimbatore.

Any one of the above Linea Owners in this Forum ?

Others with Coimbatore regsitration.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I see SumitBahl's Exotica Red Punto almost everytime on my way back home from Chandigarh.

I'll keep an eye on Vijay's Bossa Nova Linea on Panchkula roads.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Spotted one Tuscon Wine KA 05 MJ 82 Punto today.
    It was brand new, with ribbon. ::T
  4. Spotted 2 Flamenco red Lineas and one 500 parked besides my Flamenco Red Linea near subway restaurant madhapur. It was a sight to see .. the 500 also had license plate with number 500 . It was a sight to see ::D
  5. Skywalker9

OK I must share this...wanted to...its weird...

Last to last weekend I drove to hampi...we reached hospet pretty late in the night...the only place I could find to stay was a deserted Government guest house/hotel.... We checked in at 11 pm, my GP was the only car there and only 2 other rooms were occupied...we were tired so after coupla nice chilling beverages and food...we dozed off...
    Next morning I got up and went out to check up on the car and BEHOLD there is a White GP standing next to mine...and this place is deserted...well atleast this time of the year...it was A Gujarat Number....only 2 cars in the huge parking lot...both GPs black and white...
    didn't meet the owner/driver though cos I had to leave early... but pretty neat haan..
  6. Spotted BNW Punto with FIAT decal like the one that was pasted on cars that went for factory visit near Tejaswi motors workshop. which one of you was it ?
  7. I frequently see a Medium grey Punto (TN 10 X ****) parked on left side at Vijayaraghava road, T-Nagar, Chennai (if u go from Dr Nair Road). Are u here? :cool

A couple at least that I have seen multiple times. Don't remember off-hand. Shall update here soon.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Spotted a Linea at the Jaipur Bypass Highway while returning back towards Delhi on sunday 19th December. Anyone from TFI. I did flash my light as well.
  9. Gopi

Gopi Amatore

During our trip to Jaipur last week, we saw a Karnataka registered Linea KA-03-XX-XXXX at Birla Mandir, Jaipur at around 4PM on 27-Dec-2010. A couple and a kid was inside the car. I wanted to greet him and ask him if he was driving on a mega road trip from Bangalore. But I saw him struggling in the parking lot to get his vehicle out and had just started moving. So I did not want to disturb him. Is this anybody from TFI?
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Spotted a Linea on the Meerut Bypass (in a huge traffic Jam) while returning from Rishikesh. Had RAMA Motors Sticker on the car (incidently Rama Motors were my dealer as well.) The guy sitting on the Back seat was turning his head while i was following them. Passed each other a few time until i Zoomed Ahead :)