1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. dnyanesh666

Could probably be Harsh or Halfclutch

- - - Merged Post - - -

DId you get the details from TCRS ??
    1 person likes this.
  2. dnyanesh666

Is that Sanjeev's car ? Because his is also a TW Punto with abarth stickers and a TFI sticker on the rear bumper..

- - - Merged Post - - -

That might not be the one Harsh is looking for...
    The one in the pic is Aniket's car
  3. dnyanesh666

Well, I have seen quite a few in Mumbai..
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just now SAF_RoadWarrior spotted me @ Dange Chowk Signal, Pune. We had a chat for a couple of seconds, exchanged our Tfi ids.
    It's a pleasure meeting you SAF_RoadWarrior.... :)
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Myself and fellow TFIan Auto Freak were on our usual weekend drive from home to Chennai and when we stopped at our usual coffee place an impromptu mini TFI meet happened.

We met an elderly gentleman (Venkat if am not wrong) with his 75HP medium gray Punto who happened to be a TFIan. I was clicking pics even before we knew this as it was a beautiful sight to behold.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

ny5e6e4y.jpg byqe7ezy.jpg 3udymume.jpg
    10 people like this.
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Spotted this Punto again today at Rajpur Road. Apart from this, spotted another Punto, a Linea, three Palios and a Sienna. A good day for spotting Fiats. :)

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  7. 1.Spotted Puntom's Abarth Punto at CBH apartments, Uttarahalli on Saturday night. However, I saw that both headlamps were missing and there was a dent on the roof near spoiler. Hope all is well with your Abarth, mate.

2. Spotted 4 Punto's and a Linea in one hour in RR Nagar, yesterday evening. Not sure how many of them are TFI'ans. Now,this is one area I love most, not only because it is close to my place but also because, whenever I go, whatever be the time of the day, I spot at least one FIAT there.:)
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

i was in RR nagar towards 7:30PM .
    but i guess if you had spotted me you would have known easily ;-)
  9. Yes Sham, may be I missed you but not by much.
    I went there around 8ish. And I was in my Pulsar.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Spotted fellow TFIan Prasanna_godugu at Mettuguda this morning. Actually he spotted me and was right behind me. Had a small chat over the phone and then at a traffic signal after which we departed.

Nice to meet you after a very long time Prasanna.