1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Your travelogue is awaited!! Valparai beach? it was a hill station when i last visited :p
    1 person likes this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    solo drive all along :O hats off !! it definitely calls for a travelogue asap !!! I always prefer some company of friends in such journeys...in case of help if something goes wrong or atleast somebody for talking to avoid sleeping off !!
    I was in my friends swift,and you were coming opposite to me. if it was in my punto, you also could ve easily spotted me with the FIAT and TFI stickers :)
    when did you visit trivandrum? could have met if you told earlier !!

@shams.. i think he meant varkala beach looking at that order !! :D
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    My bad, sorry, got the name wrong. It was Varkala beach. ::V

yes, it was Varkala beach, I got the name wrong. lol :D

This was totally unplanned. After having a wonderful experience at Danushkodi, I wanted to explore further to the areas I've never been before. I didn't know where I would stop and so I didn't even book any hotels rooms in advance. If at all I had a concrete plan, I definitely would have updated the meet thread.

I agree, even I prefer company but during solo drives, if at all I am feeling sleepy, I always take a good nap once I reach a toll gate.

I am still working on writing the travelogue. I will post it as soon as possible.
    3 people like this.
  4. @ravi, spotted your car near sony junction koramangala @9:35am to be exact, couldnt follow your car as was packing bf@kfc.
    Number of fiats in bangalore have increased significantly, in every traffic signal atleast a fiat accompanies my car..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    One more Fiat 500 in chennai
    uploadfromtaptalk1365915341399.jpg

tasting the Italian delight!
    6 people like this.
  6. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Spotted a hot , well maintained OB punto with Abarth sticker on the boot..KL 11 AM 1X1X near mallesh palya kagdaspura road.B'lore. He was checking some car oil at a shop.No TFI sticker.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Spotted a Silver punto with a TFi sticker on the top center of windshield on MG road. B'lore.Rear end also had a dark coloured tfi sticker on top center.
    Happy to see so many Fiats in Bangalore.

- - - Merged Post - - -

OB punto on this sunday 7.30 pm
    Silver punto on saturday 7.00am
  7. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    I see a BNW punto parked everyday at my office parking in Indiabulls finance center.. It belongs to a TFI member who was there at factory visit. who is it buddy??
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Spotted TFI member SunSwape today near Panchkula. It was a pleasure identifying a fellow TFIan on road. I saw his blackened headlamps and alloys from which I could make out that it's sunswape's Punto. Those headlamps really look awesome buddy. :)

I was in a hurry plus dense traffic didn't allow us to stop and have a small chat.
    2 people like this.
  9. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Spotted a BNW punto with dazzling spoilers, smoked lights, abarth decals(red), HRW black rim alloy wheels (though not sure.....) and the reg no starts with MH-14-C-xxxx at mahaganapati mandir, Ranjangaon on 20/04/2013 @ 06:00-06:45 hrs. The car looked beautiful overall. Initially i thought it was kedarbendre but the spoiler seemed to be different. Anybody from this forum ?
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  10. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    Well Vaibhav,
    I do visit Goa often as my brother is based out of Goa.. I use FTA Linea with silver FIAT stickers MH 08 reg and my brother uses a OB Punto with silver FIAT stickers MH 43 reg...
    Hope to see you some day.
    Cheers!

- - - Merged Post - - -

It could have been me or my brother... Oceanic Blue...