1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Spotted in Kuwait

IMG_20130202_125533.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    saw a red AP registered punto with FIAT Factory visit stickers at wayanad yesterday morning? Who was it ??
    Also a white Fully abarthised KL reg punto along with it !!
    1 person likes this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    While coming to office today I saw a TW punto with FIAT factory visit logo at Mankar chowk, pune.
    And 4 punots & 2 Lineas on the same direction towards Hinjewadi IT park without TFi stickers or any.
    But glad to see the increasing count among Maruthis & Hyundais...... :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Spotted gray Punto with FIAT factory visit logo/sticker at Pimple Nilkh - Baner road on last Friday around 8 o'clock night.
    1 person likes this.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

That is probably our Hyd member Hurricanes :)
    I remember only 2 red cars with FIAT stickers in HYD and one is a abarthed one of our mod Kiran and the other Hurricanes. So am guessing its Hurricane!!
    2 people like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    BNW Sport spotted today evening at silk board. KA 05.... Car was pretty good and well maintained.
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Haha! I met Hurricane on 27th i think. He said he's going upto Chennai. After going there, he probably thought lets go to Wayanad, It's just 600kms from here, No big deal. Lol!
    1 person likes this.
  8. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    The numbers are growing in Goa also i feel. Today i could see 5 puntos and 4 Lineas.
  9. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    Today saw 2 brand new Punto's ( one Tuscan wine and other was BNW) with ribbons intact outside my office in Whitefield. Punto is becoming a common sight nowadays .
  10. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    It's me. Thanks much for spotting me Varun. Let me know when you are in Hyderabad. You are in for a treat. ::T

Thanks Raj. Rightly guessed, it was me.

Vignesh, actually the original plan was to go see Chennai and then to Rameshwaram and Danushkodi. I always wanted to go on a coast to coast drive but never had the time nor the opportunity to do it and so went for it.

Below are the main places I visited.

Chennai, Rameshwaram, Danushkodi, Madhurai, Kanyakumari, Tiruvananthapuram, Kovalam beach, Valparai beach, Kochi, kozhikode, Wayanad, Mysore and Bangalore. (3,300 + kms solo drive).. This was one hell of an adventure and one of my best drives so far. Will write a travelogue soon. :D
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
    5 people like this.