1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey Varun, the Jet is grounded for the past two weeks. :)

Dad is using the Palio these days.

Another T-Jet in my locality? Need to find that guy fast!
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Today was a great day for spotting Fiats. Spotted three of them in/near my school.

The first one was a TW Punto 90 HP. Have seen it in school before.

The second one was a Delhi registered HHB Punto. It belongs to one of my classmates. Have requested him to join TFI many times, but he doesn't seem to be interested.

The third one was a Jharkhand registered FR Linea Multijet. See it almost everyday. Had again requested the owner to join TFI sometime last year, but he too doesn't seem to be interested.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Today (Sunday) morning around 7ish spotted BNW with big Abarth sticker on windshield infront of the driving skool in my area. Saw the car and the driver (He was waiting for the garbage truck to move) and he starred at me back. Could not spot TFI sticker on the car though.

So Mr. Puntoer, if you are here, Good Morning and Hello to you. Would like to get in touch. :)
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Spotted Varun's Abarh near Synergy Hospital today around 1:30 pm. We were in the opposite lanes. Wish we were in the same, as it would have led to a mini meet!
    2 people like this.
  5. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    :cool:yup.iwas on my way 2 clinic:cool:
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Just saw Hip hop black, KA 05 XXXXX from Prerana Motors and Sunguard sticker on windshield parked infront of Sagar Hospital. But no TFI sticker.
    Anyway, hello and Good day Mr., if you are here.
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    28th Feb was a wonderful day as I spotted most Linea in a city in single day. I think Nagpur has most numbers of Linea. I could able to spot one car in every 5 minute & it doesn't look uncommon there.
  8. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today i spotted around 7 Punto's on my way to Tejaswi motors. First one at Nagole i think its Vignesh's HP Black .
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Spotted Varun's Abarth once again near Standard Bakery, Rajender Nagar. I was on my Wego, travelling in the opposite direction. I waved, but he did not notice.

So Varun, if you spot a boy riding a red Wego and wearing a black helmet waving at you, then its me! :)
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Today i spotted 2 BNW Punto Emotion Pack in my town...