1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I agree that the number of Fiats has grown in a big city like Bangalore, but in my city, Fiats are very rare. Seeing one makes me excited, and hence I post it here! :)
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I agree,and most of the people i know bought a Punto Active because it was one of the cheapest diesel car's available with almost zero waiting period:eek:
    So you can hardly expect them to be enthusiasts.
  3. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Like the TFI Meet, I feel stickers help us loose our inhibitions :) and get to know other owners. Not sure if everybody will agree with my point but it is always good to see someone from the same league.
    3 people like this.
  4. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    To be honest, I have always detested from putting any stickers,either in my 2-wheeler or my Punto. But frankly, the FIAT sticker obtained from the factory visit is demure & shows passion if not anything else...
    Completly agree with PathcBoy on being responsible while driving with fourm stickers on our cars. Not only that, it like a big weight on our steering wheel!
    Lastly, Out of my own driving experience, I have observed that its distraction to driving even if its mommentary- firstly look at the car, then look for stickers and so on...

Regards,
    Hari
  5. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

My family happened to picnic by a usually (I suppose) desolate lake called " Thattekere " on Sunday.
    A Maroon Linea & a Bronze T-Jet were the only other cars there ! :D
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    OT reply to an OT question: I was there for only 3 days and unfortunately no home game was on during that time. El Classico was scheduled for the next week though, but the hectic work schedule meant I had to be back in India asap (even though I wanted to stretch my trip by a bit to do some sightseeing).

Sorry mods!

To come back to the topic, here's my contribution.

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    4 people like this.
  7. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    The only good thing in the movie...Spotting the Lineas...
    1 person likes this.
  8. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Whenever I see a punto or a Linea, I always check for some kind of sticker which may say "team fiat" unfortunately i never came across one until today.

I park my car at FC road for office. I was delighted to find another Punto parked right behind the spot where I usually park.

This is the first time I saw a Punto with a FIAT sticker in Pune.

IMAG0003-1-1.jpg
    6 people like this.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Pronay, in fact I'm also seeing few TFi cars in Hinjewadi IT park, but most of the time while driving only so not able to take a pic.

But on sunday I can able to do so during breakfast meet. You can also join the party... :)
  10. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    spotted prakhar's jet yesterday, near wadia institute,as it took u turn for ballupur chowk.time 1:40 p.m.:p
    1 person likes this.