1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Spotted BN White / HP Black / E Red Punto's today in Himayatnagar ....It seems Sales no's for puntos are up in Hyderabad... these days i am seeing More no of puntos on Road .
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    I’m bitten by FIAT bug. Wherever I see FIAT on road, I can’t resist clicking it. These are few snaps I took today morning while roaming around in streets of Gran Canarias, Las Palmas Island (I regret for not carrying proper camera but making good use of cell phone as can’t use it for hefty roaming charges).
    Looking at FIAT Panda, I think it will be an appropriate product to launch in India below Punto in B1 segment for mass production but I’m afraid people may think FIAT copied its design from MSW-R whereas it may be other way round as Japanese are always inspired by European car designs. Next is a FIAT UV, which again is a probable launch in India sometime in future. I forget its name but does it matter, I know TFIans are good at Googling everything. Then a feast for eyes seeing refreshed looking Punto & Panda back to back. We may see these fresh looking Puntos 2013 soon on Indian roads as well. Another silver colour Panda in front of Car rental office though didn’t see many FIAT cars in this city. tfi1.jpg tfi2.jpg tfi3.jpg tfi4.JPG tfi5.JPG tfi6.jpg
    8 people like this.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    If anyone has seen the recent Movie Race 2, then there are numerous Fiats going around specially Linea. Shooting is done in Turkey !!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I was in Barcelona a couple of months ago and was surprised to see so many Lineas as taxis. Didn't even know Linea was launched in Spain, so was surprised to see so many.
  5. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Every day i am spotting lots of punto's and Lineas in chennai city , but so far i have not seen with TFI stickers.
    I have stickers on my punto , so i eagerly watch the drivers of the fiat cars for any reaction....
    lets hope to meet some fiat cars with TFI Stickers soon.....
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I too face the same situation in bangalore. Today itself i spotted 3 GP of various colors (Tuscan wine, Red, BNW) and none of them had TFI stickers. Either they are member but dislike to put up a sticker or they are yet to receive one. But in the later case, their car looked a bit old with more scratches and all so i guess later choice could be ruled out :confused:
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    dnt tell me u went for a barca game when u were there ?????

sorry for being off topic !!!!!
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Zenwalker - Not every FIAT owner is a member here and not every member wants to put stickers. I for one surely will not put any stickers on my car. When I am driving on the road, I represent myself and am responsible for my driving style. I would hate for people to relate my driving style to any online forum. I used to have another forum's sticker on my Palio in the initial days of ownership, but when I heard people commenting, "Oh, you are a member in that forum? Membership there seems to come with a license to drive like a maniac. I mean, I have seen lots of cars with that forum sticker being driven very recklessly", I promptly removed those stickers and resolved never to put any forum stickers on my car. As posted in another thread, I will not put dealership sticker on my car either.

On a different note, this thread seems to have run its life. I mean, I spot atleast a dozen Puntos and Lineas on the road every single day and it is pointless to keep posting here. I guess we should feel glad that there are a lot more FIAT cars out there, which would only mean better ASS.

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I never understood that relationship...

Exactly, i agree with ya!
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    When I bought my car it had Concorde sticker on the rear windscreen. When I went for second free service, I asked KHT to remove it. And yes, they removed it, but added their sticker. Next service, I went back to concorde. I asked them to remove all stickers except "Follow me at TFI". Sometime later I removed that too. Decided to remove all stickers. I still have the five of six stickers that Sandeep sent. May be I will put one sometime, but dont know when.
    I think you are right there. Punto or Linea is no more a rare specimen on Indian roads. May not be as common as marutis or fords, but numbers on the road (not sales) are decent and cannot be ignored.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013