1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Spotted red punto with TFI stickers and black vinyls in the space between grills near velachery checkpost, chennai around 9.30am today. He might seen a Electic blue Punto followed by a BNW punto. I was in the BNW punto going on the way to Tafe reach.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Spotted this Tuscan Wine Punto with white vinyls near Survey Chowk, Dehradun on 11th January.

IMG_20130111_170443.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pic. Wanted to take a good one, but messed it up.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. I spotted a BNW Punto Dynamic on AH 43 just after Madurai,for some time he was driving at speeds of 150.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    On Sankranti / Pongal festival day in Hanumanthanagar, Blore spotted a silver Punto with TFI sticker, blackened roof & after market alloys ! Have seen that car pic on TFI; but unable to recollect :A
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Saw a red punto, with a black roof ..
    Number plate design was that small .
    Spotted this at 5PM (roughly) near the Jayanagar double road (under metro) yesterday
    I was not able to see the reg number..

Are you on TFI ??
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    A few moments ago, I was viewing a panorama of Liverpool FC's stadium Anfield on Google Earth.

Anfield.jpg

Guess what, I spotted this Black Punto on one side of the stadium!

Punto @ Anfield.jpg

I was like :dancing:clapping:clap

Link of the image: Liverpool Fc Lfc Football Club The Kop
    6 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Just spotted Red GP in my office premisis. No TFI stickers. Just had FC Polo on back, Army on the windshild (front).
  8. Spotted Two palios parked opposite to each other in the "Golden Jubilee Apartments" at KK Nagar, Chennai. One was Pale Green and other was Silver in color. I am not sure about the Engines. I am just posting the similar photo of the model which I saw there. [for Reference]
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Just spotted Red GP @ devegowda petrol bunk signal around 10 AM while i was in driving session :) His car was just next to mine. Driver turned towards us and saw us.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  10. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Spotted a White Punto, with FIAT on the side doors, SEZ zone Hiranandani Powai.