1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    @zenwalker - please do not post registration number of cars on a public forum without the consent of the owners. Just post KA 01, DL 07, etc. That should be more than enough.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Rajan,
    Yep i never post full reg number at all. Only the first (KA, TN, DL, etc..) and then the very last 4 numbers only. I am sure with such half information its very difficult to find out as the combination is alot right? Correct me if i am wrong.

Sir even i am very cautious and respect others details about online privacy and issues around it :)
    Any ways thanks.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That last 4 numbers is what I was talking about zenwalker. I would suggest not to post the last 4 numbers.

Rajan
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Honestly i thought with only just 4 numbers, it is very difficult to track ones car. But anyways, i am sorry about my ignorance. No more 4 digits ;)
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Donno whose car this is...and not sure whether I like the stickering or not..but I must say its bold :)

IMG_20130103_183636_123.jpg
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ this one looks like 76 HP :) 75 + one on the doors :p!! 77 if another one is there on the other side also...:p
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    A red Scorpio would have made justice for the Punto, Instead of the Horse, BTW the Rear Mud Guard is Folded towards the Tyre... Should have told the Driver about the Folded Mudflap..
  8. U meant scorpion, right?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    U meant scorpion, right?

U are absolutely RIGHT (In other words i Mean ABARTH)
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Saw BNW Linea Emotion KA 53..... at BTM Axa signal. Man o man, it looks royal car. Only BMW, Audi, Mercedes can look such royal with Linea. Just behind Linea, was verna and it looked like a small kid :D
    4 people like this.