1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Spotted a hip hop black linea emotion parked on roadside at Vikasnagar court premises in Dehradun on 31st Dec around 1315hrs. The car was registered in HR26-xxxx.

Also spotted another BNW linea UP15-XXXX at Harbertpur crossing heading towards Chakrata, Dehradun at 1500hrs. The spotted TW linea UA07-xxxx on old Shimla bypass road at 1530hrs, that guy was taking a U-turn when I approached him & I blinked my headlights to all the 3 Lineas & a few puntos I spotted today but none responded. Its become a habbit for me to flash headlamps to fellow FIATians.

I liked ZENWALKER's idea to have a common sign of flashing our headlamps when we spot another Linea or Punto like a long flash followed by a short one so that we can know the other guy is also TFIan.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I spotted a Faridabad (HR 51) registered Flamenco Red Linea at the Ballupur crossing (Canal Road side) around 1145 hrs and one Minimal Grey Linea around 1830 hrs, again at the Ballupur crossing (GMS Road side). I was riding my scooter, when I pulled up next to the MG Linea. I thought the Linea is an SX4. Then I looked at its alloys. The first thought that came to my mind was, "This SX4's alloys resemble the Linea's!" Then I looked at the Fiat badge on the alloys, and realized the car is a Linea! I looked at the driver, he was busy talking on his mobile phone. Couldn't note its registration number.

The number must be UK 07 xx xxxx. The registration numbers were changed from UA to UK long before the Linea was launched! :p
  3. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    What a start of 2013, Spotted brand new (A/F) Oceanic blue Linea Emotion & BNW punto on Patel Nagar T-point at 1730hrs, both were heading towards Indreash hospital from Niranjanpur side. Then saw Varun's Abarth heading towards Niranjanpur from Shimla bypass. I was on my Activa so didn't blink my flashlights
    1 person likes this.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Awesome Rachit!

Do tell Varun about the spotting!

It wasn't a very good day for me. Just spotted a Haridwar (UK 08) registered Minimal Grey Punto Emotion Pk at exactly the same spot and same time where I spotted the Minimal Grey Linea yesterday.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Could be by any chance this HR 51, Red Linea? This is Vinay Rathore's Linea. :)

DSC_7265.jpg
    5 people like this.
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    No paaji, it wasn't this car. The area around the the number plate wasn't having any vinyl.
  7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

> Car:- HR51AE5520
    > Registered owner:- Vinay Singh

> Car:- UP16AC3284

> Registered owner:- G.B. SRIVASTAVA

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shadoxfax, spot on. The TJet is Of Ansal Srivastava.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow! What a way to start first day at work of 2013. Today morning while driving to office, at JC Road - Corporation signal, this was the visual treat I got -
    a) Saw internal rear view mirror - Red Palio Sport (MH registered)
    b) Then saw Left OVRM - TW Punto (KA 09)
    c) It din stop there, when I turned twds Right OVRM, a Linea completed the visual treat :clap

When Fiats are around, all other cars appears like :hit
    2 people like this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm... No sign of TFI stickers or TeamBHP stickers? May be you could stop em and ask them to hopin @ TFI ;)