1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Hahaha. Oh yes guys. Its Palio 1.6 and Palio 1.2. Hence, I mentioned 10 Fiat vehicles and not puntos and Lineas. 2 Palio 1.6s and one GTX (mine).
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can see at least 4 per floor in MLCP in ITPL. I usually park my Punto in 4th Floor in MLCP-3 behind bike parking.
  3. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

I park in the Mall Parking area when i get mine to office.. I still have not applied for the pass and Paid parking is a whopping 25rs per hour.. BTW is yours a BNW..??:)

And are many of them on TFI..??
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  4. Yesterday had a bad experience with spotting a fiat. When I was riding on my BNW punto on Vazhoor-Changanassery road, another BNW punto that came in my opposite direction gave a pat on my right rear view mirror to close it, and the mirror glass fell off the moving car as I put it back to position and it was broken.... :( :(
  5. Had to gone to shetty wedding last night.. At matoshree lawns on jvlr in mumbai...
    In the wedding hall ka parking spotted a E.RED punto sporting the fiat stickers on the door and tfi on the rear windshield
    His number was sooo close to mine!
    My number is 3809 his was 3709! I couldnt recollect whose car it was and thus couldnt meet him...bhai if ure watching next time we'll surely meet up!
  6. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    The same thing happened to me once.A new BNW punto in opposite direction hit my BNW Linea RHS rear view mirror.Guess what?? Both our mirror glasses cracked without a single scratch over the mirror assembly.waiting for replacement. These Fiat try to kiss each other without the owners knowing it...amazing.:confused:
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    On 29th Dec around 1330hrs, I spotted a TW Linea (MH43-XXXX) on Rajpur Road Dehradun heading towards Rajpur. I think that Car was having TeamBHP sticker near Right hand side indicator. I flashed my lights seeing it but no reply:(
    1 person likes this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guess probable solution is to decide a common unique notification sign (Custom TFI head lights color, Horn sound, etc) and we can notify each other when on roads :D Yes the sticker goes unnoticied some times or even some times hard to figure out when in distance ;) I guess!
    2 people like this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is one of many Puntos I spotted during my recent Chikmagalur trip. Was very happy to spot Puntos & Lineas in small towns during the trip :clap

IMG_6123.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  10. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Spotted a BNW linea With Factory visit FIAT stickers on the door few minutes back at vaishali nagar, jogeshwari west. the car had MH-04-ED regn. :cool:
    1 person likes this.