1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Story was different when I booked one. I could hardly spot one Punto a week. :D
    Well, rest is history! Weekly one, then daily one at least, now daily several that you lose count!
    4 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Well Sir, still not yet booked but already noticing alot since like 2 weeks. Earlier one or two here and there. Lately alot on roads. In my area itself, have seen 4 puntos and 2 linea's being bought in just a week time. And 2 puntos and 2 lineas at my office. So FIAT is going good i spose. Just a Caffee and a few Service stations is all it needs now. Cmon fiat, cmon.
    Cant wait to book 1 for me ;)
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Of lately noticing a lot of Puntos in ITPL, mainly seeing TW and BNW Puntos here... Even though I own one , still stop and watch other Puntos when they drive by.. :)
  4. yesterday I saw A Red Punto that had visited the Factory with us but i really couldn't recollect whose car it was! It was parked outside Wasan Motors Chembur. I walked inside to see a familiar face but i couldn't find one. It was from the White TFI group that commenced from Kharghar
  5. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Talking about Puntos and Lineas, we have about 10 Fiat vehicles in our cross. Imagine a single cross. Following are the details:
    1.6 - 3
    1.2 - 2
    Punto - 3
    Lineas - 2
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Surprise surprise for me at Dharwad - Hubli in my yesterday visit.

Saw 3 Puntos,
    1 - 2012 Linea
    1 - 2011 Linea

Felt very happy to see that FIAT is still loved at corners of the state.
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    You really meant 1.6?
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is he referring Palio 1.6 and Palio 1.2?
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    hmmm... Probably yes.
  10. Hahahahaha look at they way people got excited for even imagining the remotest possibility of a punto 1.6!
    1 person likes this.