1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Apart from India, In Kuwait i had spotted 2 Linea and 3 Fiorino today,
    I was on the Fast Track and i flashed the Linea in front of me, he gave me side i was overtaking him at 140 kmph, and then i just touched the brake pedal so that my Third Brake light will glow, and he can see my TFI sticker,,, But he did not get my sign and slowed down and never came on the fast lane.......

- - - Merged Post - - -

Apart from India, In Kuwait i had spotted 2 Linea and 3 Fiorino today,
    I was on the Fast Track and i flashed the Linea in front of me, he gave me side i was overtaking him at 140 kmph, and then i just touched the brake pedal so that my Third Brake light will glow, and he can see my TFI sticker,,, But he did not get my sign and slowed down and never came on the fast lane.......
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    hi Kiran, on which route did you spotted Linea(s) in Hyd? mine was SBB inbetween Mehdipatnum->Langer House->ORR->Gochibowli->Manikonda....
  3. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Today I spotted SBB T-Jet+ at Ajabpur Kalan railway crossing in Dehradun. I believe the owner must be a magistrate as there was a red plate with GOI emblem on it. This same car I saw a couple of months back parked in Green view apartments on Sahastradhara road. I'm sure that owner is not a member here. Then there was a Punto heading towards Musoorrie, couldn't see the number plate but it had a black front grill & number plate was mounted on Right hand side of car. Plus 2-3 more puntos.
    Apart from this a saw a CH01-XXXX regd wine red color at Pestle Weed collage compound on Musoorrie diversion road Dehradun on 08th Dec.
    1 person likes this.
  4. kvharesh

kvharesh Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    In my office I counted around 11 Puntos and 4 Lineas. Not sure how many are in TFI...Unfortunately my car does not have TFI Stickers..:rolleyes:
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I saw a KA registered(Hubli) Red MJD active punto in the parking space of my office. I went and checked for a TFI sticker. On the rear window it has written "MANICKBAG". Since mine is the only punto in my office First I though it is my car the realized I parked some where else. :confused:
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Today my brother spotted a brand new BNW T-Jet at Rajpur Road, Dehradun. Brand new because of the registration number.
  7. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Hey sungoa i find a lot of Goa reg palios at belgaum.A few puntos too.you don't come here right??.Once u asked about my padmini how come it is GA registration.yes,it was purchased in GOA for less tax over there.But my linea is KA reg.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Today spotted 1 Linea 2011 model with a hot lady driving :D near Brigade millenium, another Linea 2012 which was looking classy and poshy. I just loved the look. 2 BNW punto which were looking excotic. I am impressed about FIAT. Bravo FIAT, Bravo! :clap
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Ever noticed that once you book / buy a FIAT, you will start spotting quite a lot of them on the roads :D

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  10. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is the same statement given by my wifey. She started to notice how many fiats on road. :LOL