1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    even i saw talash 2 day.got xcited,after seeing several puntos:D
  2. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Felt very happy to spot one SBB Linea (similar to mine) today near IIIT Gachibowli, Hyd ... anyone own that car from teamfiat team?
  3. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    every day during my travel from home(vadapalani) to office (sholinganallur) i used to see lots of punto and linea on road... feeling a brotherhood,
    even my kid, if he spots any punto he feels so happy and shouting daddy see there punto.........
    it is an wonderful feeling.............
    4 people like this.
  4. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Yesterday I saw a BNW Punto Active (UK07-XXXX) on Canal road in Dehradun. It has a teamBHP sticker on right hand side indicator. I followed him for a min then overtook it & turned towards Rajpur road. Would like to know if its owner is member on TFI as well.
    1 person likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I spotted 1 Punto BNW and 2 different colors in my area main road (Kumaraswamy Layout) yesterday evening, but no TFI or BHP stickers on them. So if their owners are members here, i would like to catch up with them for better FIAT experience :)
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Today my wife commented that Puntos have become very common. :)
    Today alone I spotted 20+ Puntos/Lineas in the 1.5 hr drive to my office. I wonder how many of them know about TFI. Wish some one spots the TFI sticker on the boot of my car and joins us here. I am waiting for that day.
    1 person likes this.
  7. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    I was in Bangalore yesterday and spotted a BNW punto parked in Gandhinagar area. I had only few seconds to look at the beauty because I was in taxi. I have noticed that it had Abarth stickers in sides and Abarth logo in place of Fiat logo. The registration number of the car is KA 01 MF xxxx. Is the owner of this Punto is member here?
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I saw a Yellow PALIO-S10 at our apartment complex at Arumpakkam.We do not stay there,went there to visit the tenant.Grew curious since TFI members were looking out to purchase a S10.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Spotted BNW punto at my office building today for the fist time. Felt very refreshed and happy. It was standing boldly in the sun all day. But sadly didnt see any TFI stickers at front, could not check at back though. The reg no is KA 02 XX 236 or 238. Dont remember exactly. If its owner is here, i would like to have a chat with him/her :)
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I have seen the same Punto near Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/i-am-off-...c-discussions-comments-chat-etc-98-print.html

This incident highlights the importance of TFI stickers. Had your car had one, that T-BHPian would have also become a TFIian! :)

BTW, today was a great day for spotting Fiats. Spotted three Lineas, six Puntos and two Palios.
    2 people like this.