1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

That's thepunter's ride. Looks like we need new set of stickers.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  2. Thanks for spotting!! And reporting too !! :)
    I remember on that day seeing a couple or more Puntos getting in for service. One was with blackened alloys, another fta and one more grey- not sure. Couldnt catch up with the respective drivers though, as I was planning to leave quickly, and come back once the car was to be taken to the bay, near noon.

True !! Stickers are all faded out. Still there because they were my pick among the 4-5 stickers that came as a set. Others are lying around, might just replace these with them sooner. Yelagiri sticker is new and going strong :)
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Mine was the silver with the blackened alloys. :) Tensingh and one of his friend liked the paint job and were enquiring about it to me.

If I am not wrong you were wearing a khaki pant/cordoroy ?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  4. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

FTA was mine i was but then did not know the driver.

Thanks foe spotting
  5. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Fiat Enthusiast
    daily see two linea's (white and a wine color), on my way to office via Langar house->service road->Gachibowli (HYD) route....
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  6. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Guys anyone who has watched TALAASH..i spotted a Punto thrice in the movie.It was always following Aamir's qualis.1)when he gets down of his Qualis in the night.2)Next in the traffic signal.3)don't remember the third occasion.Felt very good about its presence.Cheers FIAT.!!!
    2 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Amir secretly likes FIAT? Or secret brand ambassador of FIAT?
  8. Making u want to buy the car more and more eh?
  9. Yeah- I was in a corduroy.. a coffee brown one. If it is a day at SC, I prefer this, haha
    and were you in a white with wide check lines? trying to test my memory, huh..

BTW, The blackening was nicely done. liked it much.

I think I noted it as having different alloys- silver/aluminium shaded with more spokes. I gave it a closer look too.
    and an amp in the boot too,... yes!.

Sadly - didnt notice our home ground stickers :)
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Drove along with a BNW Punto Sport (KA 04 ML XXXX) for a considerable bit of time during my last weekend drive on NH 4 (between Davangere - Blore). Would be great to know if the owner is a TFI member? This is the scenario where in TFI stickers matters. God, am waiting for my TFI stickers badly now :-D

E5 Image767.jpg
    1 person likes this.