1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

The registration number you have indicated is not full [one or two alphabets in the middle are missing] and it does not show anything.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    If the customer has not given email id, this will not show. But if they have provided it, it will appear.
  3. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I saw lot of Linea on road in last three days (around 20). I feel it as sudden increment. But this is not the case for Punto.

However I am able to see 2-3 Puntos on daily basis around Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
  4. obliex

obliex Amatore

We have three Lineas in our project team :)
  5. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Today morning while coming to the office I spotted 2 GP's (medium grey and Black) ahead of me in parking queue. My office is in ICC trade tower, SB Road Pune. Does anyone of us comes here in ICC Trade tower?
  6. @Chennai
    nowadays whenever I am on road for atleast a distance of 4-5 km, I never miss spotting a Punto or a Linea.
    Indeed, the tribe is growing strong..and the feel good factor too.... :wow
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

At my office it's around 11-13 Fiat's (includes Linea and Punto) parked together it feels really gr8. Though mine was second GP in office.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Same here. Mine was the second GP in our Office. First one belongs to Pran who is also a member here.
    Now we have about 5 GPs and as many Lineas.
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I see Gmittal's Punto everyday :)

Two Electric Blues ROCK the parking lot of ICC Towers, Pune :dancing :dancing
  10. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

:dance :dancing :dance :dancing :wow