1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I spotted 4 punto and 2 linea this evening near jp nagar ring road, but sadly I could take pic of 1.
    http://i.imgur.com/4a8zQ.jpg

P.S: Srry I couldn't upload pic to this site from my mobile. It's crappy and very slow.
  2. :evilsmile
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Today evening i again spotted GPE black with CH registration. Man o man, it was very shabby looking. Didnt look neatly maintained.
  4. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    I met fellow TFI-member ABARTH today, we work in the same place. I saw a gleeming TW Punto and as usual couldn't help but stare at a Beautiful Fiat. Noticed 'Abarth' stickers on the doors bottom and I'm telling myself that this has to be someone I from an online forum. Becausein my mind, Fiats sell less and Fiat owners knowing the existence and worth of Abarth models would also be rare, I had a strong feeling that he would be from a known Online community. As soon as I go around the car, VOILA, i find the TFI Stickers.

ABARTH if you are reading this, it was a pleasure bumping into you. Hope to speak to you soon.

Oh! And did I mentioned our very own Grandeur also working in the same company as Abarth and Me, in a different office building :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Driving home today evening, I was crawling in thick traffic on ORR - after More Super Market towards Tin Factory, I suddenly became aware that I flanked on the right by a TW Linea and on the left by a BNW Punto. Could stop myself from smiling and thinking to myself - "Cool. FIAT rules the road" :D

Rajan
    4 people like this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Might be on your Rear View Mirror also would have been FIAT,
    People are getting matured now a days...
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Funnily enough, that was the first thought that came to my mind too. :D Sadly, it was a BMTC bus.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The most dangerous one on Bangalore roads, perhaps. You never know when they do a 90 degree right turn. Perched at height, most bus drivers are least bothered about smaller vehicles on the road.
    3 people like this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I regularly notice one sporty (tuscan wine) kinda look Linea and white Liean with OEM looks and maroon(ish??) Punto Emo. So 3-4 fiat(ers) @my office. But sadly i didnt see any TFI stickers on them or i didnt look on all sides properly yet? :confused

Oh btw, not to forget next to my area (ISRO layout) i could spot 3 Punto's in just one hour the other day, parked royally in front of their owners homes :up
    And guess what, the neighbor guys who were with me just noticed those 3 puntos and said "look bro your Carrrrrrrr" :D lol yea alot of discussions i am striking constantly these days with my home members and with the guys about GP ;)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Oh do not forget the damn CAB drivers. Buggers can bang you any time even though you are waiting @ signal. Recently my friends Swift was hard banged from back @ silk board signal. :thumbs down
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Spotted at TAFE on Thursday.

uploadfromtaptalk1354441198093.jpg

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2