1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Harsh it was nice meeting u too, infact its great to meet every fiatian.
    and you must come to any of the TFI meets, its an amazing feeling brother.
    I attended my first TFI meet at kharghar this year, and while entering the palm beach road from vashi suddenly 2 more TFI'ans with their puntos joined and now there were 3 puntos on the road, one in each lane, going smoothly no racing nothing we greeted each other like this :up

that was a feeling only a FIATian can get.
    See you at factory meet buddy and yes of course again on the carter road ;)
    2 people like this.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Yesterday, on my way to my Maths tution, I spotted a SBB T-Jet. My first reaction was, "Yet another T-Jet in Dehradun!?". Then I saw its registration number and I turned out to be my dad, returning from office! :p
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Its a bit odd that only Meet attender gets stickers. Atleast the members of TFI should get it, perhaps i might be wrong in saying this :confused:
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Yeah sure. All TFI members should also get breakfast / lunch money. Why should FIAT provide BF / lunch for only meet attenders? :A :A
    Rajan
    4 people like this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    They are different. Atleast on request basis a TFI member should get the stickers. Its not that i do not want to attend a meet, but if in case if not possible due to various reasons. Any way never mind!

6. Dude you know what im gonna do? Get them printed myself! Im sure the mods wont have any issue!!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Ouch! :p
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Trust me, that was my first thoughts! But thought it would a copyright issues!
    1 person likes this.
  9. Naah there wont be....unless you put a sticker saying i own teamfiatindia...then the troubles will call on you surely
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday Spotted a BNW Punto (Active Model) AP-28 RTO passing(written X-MAN ARMY on the rear glass) near by(70 Kms) solapur while returning from Hyd on NH-9.
    if you are here in tfi, i would like to say ,it was a very bad attempt of your overtaking,the truck driver from the other end was on mobile phone and was also driving very rash.i knew your heart beat was raised after that u slowed down immediately i have given you a flash light and zoooommmm went away.....
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.