1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Met TFI member Punto Maniac on the Kotturpuram-Cenotaph road yesterday. We exchanged few pleasantries over the red signal. Good to see you, man!
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Today, I spotted a black Linea T-Jet at GMS Road. I think it belongs to TFIian tps11, as the car's registration number correlates with the date of purchase he has mentioned in his introduction thread.
  3. if any of you spot me! Bossa Nova White Punto Carbon Fiber Roof please stop by and do have a talk! i love seeing puntos and lineas pass! i always give them ways and let the have parking spots!! i keep seeing a red punto with kickass rims on Linking road, Bandra i'll try and get the reg no and maybe we can then invite him/her here or i can atleast know there is a TFIan near my area!

- - - Merged Post - - -

oh btw my reg number is

MH 02 CD 3809
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Noted. I will make sure that I don't miss this when ever I visit Mumbai. ;)
    2 people like this.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Was it this red punto that u are seeing?

BTW saw somewhere else that you have a TJet too ????
  6. yup!! i have tuscon wine Tjet+ MH 02 BT 8606 but i dnt drive it! its more with my parents! :) :)
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    spotted a white punto at Belgaum,karnataka in front of KLE hospital with black matt finish roof and pillars."blue n me" written on rear glass car no KA 03 MM 525.i was on my bike apache. car was moving very slow as it was 40kmph limit road.are u a TFI member.???
  8. Spotted TFI member "halfclutch" and made him stop and chit chatted and exchanged contact numbers! Hahaha the feeling was so killer!!

My friends acompanying me were awed at the fact that we have a legitimate community and about our activities!!

I could only spot him because of the fiat stickers on the doors and the TFI stickeron the rear window

Now even i want! !! Mods how do i get my hands on them!!??

Btw all this happened at carter road, bandra, mumbai
    1 person likes this.
  9. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    I am daily spotting few Punto's and Linea's here in Udupi. One guy with Red Punto Active is in my office itself. :)
    If anybody from TFI traveling in NH-66(formerly NH-17) through Udupi, do let me know. I can surely meet them and have a chat. My office is very nearer to NH-66. :)