1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

I see 4 punto and 3 lineas in our office campus in whitefield (GR Tech Park).
  2. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Bengaluru
    Saw BNW Linea with Reg No. ending 689 yesterday at Shoolay Circle around ~6PM. This was the same as our lead car from Bengaluru for Ooty trip.

I was riding my RX100.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Last Sunday, on my way to Chandigarh, I spotted TFIian Pulkit's Punto in Poanta Sahib.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This May I drove 250Km to my hometown to get the car serviced from Banarsi Dass Autos, Panchkula. I decided to click a pic of myself with some FIAT cars visible in the background. Was watching this pic few moments ago and saw TFI member Mayank standing in the background along with his Punto. :D

2012-05-06 14.14.30.jpg
    4 people like this.
  5. visu14

visu14 Timido

ongole
    Once when I was driving to vijayawada on NH5 from my home town, I saw a TN registered punto overtaking mine. I blinked my headlights after he overtook me and he put the hazard lights on. Felt very good. Fiat brotherhood I guess.
    1 person likes this.
  6. mayank

mayank Amatore

ha ha :D yashik 22ji :D yea i think i did see you at that time coming downstairs from waiting lounge with tfi t-shirt..but at that time i wasn't sure if it was really you :D and also i was bit shy to come up and ask :p i had gone to get a dent removed from driver side back passenger door which was there cz of a horse cart carrying railings and all that stuff :D Since now i have come to known many tfians..Next time if i meet any tfi will definitely come up for a pic :D (not in the background for sure)..
    2 people like this.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Comeon Mayank buddy. You saw a guy standing in TFI TShirt and did not take any measure to introduce yourself. :p

We have TFI shirts and stickers just for this purpose so that it becomes easy for members to identify a fellow TFIan.
    3 people like this.
  8. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Today I spotted a black Linea emotion (I think) with UP32-XXXX (Lucknow reg) at Stanmax superstore on Rajpur Rd, Dehradun, but i didn't like to see the owner putting a MERCS logo on front grill & removed rear logo. Apart from that 3 BNW Puntos & 1 tuscon wine Linea also spotted on the same stretch withing 1/2 an hour.
    2 people like this.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Last Tuesday, I spotted Varun Pandit's Abarth at a traffic light near Ballupur while I was returning from my tution. I was riding pillion on our Pulsar 135. I told my dad "It's Varun's Abarth!". I waved at him first, he was a bit confused but waved back. Then I went to him and introduced myself. We shook hands and then the light turned green. Great location for a mini-meet!

The following day, I spotted Pulkit's Punto at a shopping complex near Rajpur Road.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    2 people like this.
  10. Today morning just before 10 AM Spotted red punto with the yelagiri meet sticker (sticked @rear glass to right side), around saidapet to nandanam stretch. I was in my blue Punto with same sticker on my right side, so not sure if you noticed it. My bad, even I am unable to recognize you though I get a feeling that we might have met during the meet :(
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012