1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Spotted FIAT Punto/Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Jun 11, 2010.

1. jovi2403

jovi2403 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Ha ha, I got the fever ;). Oh gr8! BTW what is that TATA website, Ravi?
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    hi

I am seeing Bronzo Scuro TJet in OMR daily durring 9:15 to 9:45 AM. this is the 3r Jet in OMR i am seeing
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I am seeing 2-3 Puntos on Windtunnel road> Challaghatta> Bellandur road daily between 8.50 and 9.15 am...

Unlike that Aug-Sept 2009 when I started driving my Punto, with just one or two puntos a week on the road, I am seeing about a dozen everyday.
  4. Vijay, its prkothan's jet!
    1 person likes this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yesterday, I spotted a Linea parked before DAV Hr Sec School, Avvai Shanmugam Salai [Lloyds Road], Gopalapuram, Chennai, bearing a board that stated Income Tax Commissioner, Govt of India. I was pleasantly surprised to see sarkari babus are fond of Linea!:)
    2 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Ravi sir, our sarkari babu's accumulate lot of curses from public so that they need the unmatched safety of fiat cars.

Spotted following in Aluva(Alwaye) . FR Linea with a rear spoiler and ER punto MJD.
    2 people like this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    This is the Tata Motors Customer Support wherein the customer details could be obtained provided he or she has updated his/her contact details.
  8. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Spotted this garishly done up linea at the C.V raman nagar - Old madras road junction.

2012-06-28_10-37-04_981.jpg
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    He is in the forum ?? because the Jet is going daily in velacherry towards omr route .. hope i meet some day :)
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  10. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Saw a heart-wrenching sight today. Went to watch The Amazing Spider-Man with my friends today. On my way back, while waiting for the city bus I was in to move, saw four-five people gathered around a Linea, with the hood open as if theres someting wrong with the car and they're trying to fix it, just fifty metres away from a Tata-Fiat dealership. I wanted to get out of the bus tell them that the dealership is very near, but the bus started moving. Hope somebody told them what I couldn't. Am sad I couldn't help fellow Flat brothers :(

P.S. Couldn't see the registration number of the Linea. If it was a local car then they certainly must be knowing about the dealer and if it wasnt , hope they were carrying the dealer locator booklet.